too good to be true?

Man that is a good price-the trailer is a little light but worth a very definite look if you are in the market.

th_fishing2006026.jpg
"So many fish-So little Time"

Careful guys-I exploded the pictures from the add and there appears to be US id numbers on the side and the trailer lic does not appear to be BC. This could be one of those deals where you send the money and he will send the boat. Well known scam on craigslist and other for sale sites!!! If it's to good to be true it probably is. Be very very careful with this one!!!

th_fishing2006026.jpg
"So many fish-So little Time"

Used Victoria is full of B.S. adds right now. Anything without a local number asking you to email to respond is usually a scam...Check out the used cars right now, great prices...;)

Pass the Pack

Best way to verify is ask for BIN or
VIN numbers and personal contact number this usually sends those knobs away.

It's already been taken off usedvictoria. I searched the bin # that they listed, and it appears that the same "boat" was for sale in Saskachewan in July, let alone the real one that marula posted.

FishWish

Its not only some of the ads that are bs. There are scammers who reply to used ads. The following I just received about a car I am selling:

aThanks for the swift response...due to nature of my job i will not be able to come for inspection,am a very busy type as i work long hours everyday,i have gone through your advertisement with the pics and i am satisfied with it.. I will be glad if you can mail me the present condition with the full price as well..

As for the payment..i will be paying you via the fastest and secure way to pay online(PayPal).

I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick up after the payment have been made ...so no shipping included. My private courier agent will come for the pick up and sign all necessary documents on my behalf after the payment have been made, as they will also be coming with all the information needed, my details and transferring the name of ownership to me will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that...

You can now send me your PayPal email so i can pay in right away and also include your address in your reply.If you don't have a paypal

account, you can easily set up one...log on to www.paypal.com and sign up. its very easy.I await your reply asap."

Thanks

Mark

Back