Tip of the hat to Boatland Campbell River techs

Da Bay Bye

I was having some problems with my newer 60 HP Honda not getting past 10 knots at full throttle. I tried tracing all fuel related issues from tank to motor even trying a new fuel tank to ensure all was clean. I checked fuel filter and fuel lines to the fuel pump and all was clean. I called Andrew at Boatland and he asked if I checked the vapor separator and I explained I didn't know what that was. He took the time to look at the schematics for my engine and talked me through where it was and suggested I check that. I took it off and cleaned the fuel filter screen and put it all back together and it worked like it should.

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to help diagnose what might be causing my problem and saving me a trip to the shop and losing time on the water fishing.

I was having some problems with my newer 60 HP Honda not getting past 10 knots at full throttle. I tried tracing all fuel related issues from tank to motor even trying a new fuel tank to ensure all was clean. I checked fuel filter and fuel lines to the fuel pump and all was clean. I called Andrew at Boatland and he asked if I checked the vapor separator and I explained I didn't know what that was. He took the time to look at the schematics for my engine and talked me through where it was and suggested I check that. I took it off and cleaned the fuel filter screen and put it all back together and it worked like it should.

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to help diagnose what might be causing my problem and saving me a trip to the shop and losing time on the water fishing.

I also had a recent positive experience with Boatland - on a trailer repair. We were held up a while waiting for parts, but they agreed to start my work as soon as the parts arrived. So after a 10 day parts wait, they did the job in less than a day and had me back in action for my next trip.

i had my twin zukes in for service and one part was far far away so they took one from a new motor and got my job done. Top notch service ! 5 star shop.

Back