Time to elevate this forum - lc?

Little Hawk

I hope some of you will chime-in here in my call to the Mod's (respectfully) to move this forum heading up at least 2-spots on the menu.

My position is that it should be more 'Front & Center' on our forum, at least ahead of 'Boat & Trailers' and the 'Buy & Sell' section. It's too important a topic to be relegated near the basement of the menu.

Jus' my 2-bits...

Little Hawk, I will second this idea, I find myself visiting this forum more often than some of the other forums on here for sure, and also believe that the topics discussed here should be looked at by more people to keep up to date on the BS, oh I mean policies that affect us fisherpeople. Conservation is a big one for me, I think that there should be a poster board that the leaders of the conservation movements/groups/hatcheries etc,,, can go and post what's going on and what's needed by volunteers. This kind of stuff is mucho importante, if we all keep taking and don't give back, soon the cookie jar will be empty:(

Good idea.

Thanks FH! Maybe if enough guys echo-in here they'll finally give the subject-heading it's due recognition with a new slot above materialistic stuff.

There we go Little Hawk, I guess that all we had to do was ask. Thank you to the person that heard us and moved this forum closer to the front of the line. Hopefully it increases the traffic on this forum and thus gets more people involved in the current events and issues faced by the sport fishery. Thanks again Little Hawk for bringing it up and again to whoever made the move.
Cheers,
Jay.

this is the first and only time I have ever looked at this section
polictics ,,,,,, screw that
lets fish

move it to page2
tubbed

Praise LC & the Mods!

You dudes rule!

Happy New Year!

Right on, glad to see this moved up as these topics should concern all sport anglers IMHO

Back