Thicker Rail Mounts for Scotty

Stoisy

Hey all,

Curious if anyone has mod'ed or fabricated rail mounts for thicker rails than Scotty makes (1" and 1 1/4")? I've got some bow rails that are 2" in diameter and want to have rod holders mounted up front.

Any suggestions or experience with this would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Not sure if you can find jaw slides for that size rail but I did this for a bow rail that we couldn’t slide one on from the end. No affiliation with them but POCO marine has been able to find me jaw slides and other Bimini fittings cheaper than anywhere else but not sure about 2”. And the stainless thru hulI I bought from them was $25 less than the next closest I could find. 42CFDE49-02D3-4ADE-9305-4659C2423FF0.jpegFDD541D3-D681-41BE-BC78-139A44F263A9.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey all,

Curious if anyone has mod'ed or fabricated rail mounts for thicker rails than Scotty makes (1" and 1 1/4")? I've got some bow rails that are 2" in diameter and want to have rod holders mounted up front.

Any suggestions or experience with this would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Folbe makes larger dia railmounts. They are in WA so you get the pleasure of shipping them up. Scotty base mounts right to them. I have used them for years with scotty and folbe holders. They are not cheap on shipped compared to the smaller scotty rendition.

Back