The puppies

JDR

To all that got the wolf hibreds from Nog, I was just curious how they are doing. Loved seeing the pics and hearing nthe comments. would not mind hearing how they are doing now, just adog lover, have a husky retriever cross and he can be very stuborn, so curious how these guys and girls are doing. some recent pics would be great. Thanks all
JDR

Heres a picture of Luna Full of energy 24/7. Have had to resort to wearing her out by riding my bike just to with her.

Attachments

• IMG00063-20110320-1300.jpg
    IMG00063-20110320-1300.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
Just for you JDR

Tanaraq with her best bud Rottasaurus

IMG_0712.jpg

And

IMG_0720.jpg

She's getting bigger than I figured she would..... Total sweetheart though, cuddler. Sabby had some disfavor to her coming home and have had to deal with some jealousy. He loves her and you can see it. Easily trainable.

Good dog :eek:

As you can see I am watching the Detriot/Phoenix game :cool:

P.S. ..... Nog might have some pics of the rest of the "pack"... We'll see after he gets back from the briney

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good pix Gentz! Great to see how they are coming along! Look loads like their Pa, but you can see Mama in there too.

Amaruq now weighs just over 140 pounds. Methinks the pups will likely top out shy of that, but they won't be something anyone would consider "small" LOL!

For those who missed the chance...
We planned to have one more litter with these two, were hoping for next summer (as in not this one!) But they managed to get the deed done right through the bars of the kennel! :confused:
So, likely be a few up for grabs by sometime close to mid-summer. Last shot at it for these two. She's gettin' fixed asap after she recovers from the next mayhem... ;)

Cheers,
Nog

But they managed to get the deed done right through the bars of the kennel! :confused:
So, likely be a few up for grabs by sometime close to mid-summer. Last shot at it for these two. She's gettin' fixed asap after she recovers from the next mayhem... ;)

LOL those guys are hardcore! :D

No trick I taught them, that's for sure! And we were bloody surprised they managed to pull it off! Really wished it hadn't happened, not really ready for the onslaught of another pack. Oh well, whaddyado?

Cheers,
Nog

HEY,Nog, what are they crossed with, awesome looking animals and so proud lookig.Love to have one but would eat me out of house and home, probably go after the chickens and turkeys as well, took a while to stop mine from bothering the birds,now he just sniffs around and leaves them alone.

Back