the perils of smoking your catch

Tsquared

So I've cured 25 lbs of spring and its ready to put in the smoker for a cold smoke after work today. I go down into the green house to pull out part of my smoking setup when I'm attacked by a swarm of those black hornets. They've setup shop inside my smoker box! After being stung twice I went right through the garden gate (didn't stop to open it)and up onto the lawn. Eventually I fished the smoker box out from the cloud of angry hornets but I can't get the dryer hose out from the green house til they settle down some. I think I'll start my smoke tomorrow...today doesn't seem like the day.
T2

go at night and kill those bastards seal em up with a plastic garden bag then run a hose from the car exhaust and gas em good

hey thats a good idea, ive got a wasp nest living in a dead log and theres lots, just put the hose by the entrance and let the v8 do the rest, thanks

Yep a lot easier just to take those fish down to Pacific Seafoods!

Be a man(or idiot) and do what i did. Cover yourelf head to toe in scarfs goggles hood,sweater ect. Once your ready get a badminton racket and go give them s!$#

im gona take care of my wasp problem but gona have some fun while doing it. make them really mad then back up the truck
but first im gona try Kellys method lol

Back