The Official hijack thread...thread

Actually I take that back tell your wife I'm sorry I said she was an idiot,
I see now that the s must be sticking on your keyboard and what she really said was
" YOU Guy, are a dick

Can you jig for Tuna in Howe Sound?

Gibson's is in Howe Sound.....if you ever end up in Grandma's Pub......may I warn you in advance of the SMOG's. I witnessed the ugliest of events when we have run from Anvil to Gibson's on a guys weekend at a friend's cabin (a few years back...haha)

The SMOG's.....they just wait and watch.....and then pounce. Sinlge Mothers Of Gibson's will eat outsiders alive! I witnessed err with mine own 3 eyes.....Appleton is flowing like there is no tomorrow....next thing I know we're back on Anvil Island and my two massively hungover buddies ask if I can run their rather "plump" (and tragic) SMOG's back to Gibson's on my own and pull the prawn traps on my way back.

Gibson's is in Howe Sound.....if you ever end up in Grandma's Pub......may I warn you in advance of the SMOG's. I witnessed the ugliest of events when we have run from Anvil to Gibson's on a guys weekend at a friend's cabin (a few years back...haha)

The SMOG's.....they just wait and watch.....and then pounce. Sinlge Mothers Of Gibson's will eat outsiders alive! I witnessed err with mine own 3 eyes.....Appleton is flowing like there is no tomorrow....next thing I know we're back on Anvil Island and my two massively hungover buddies ask if I can run their rather "plump" (and tragic) SMOG's back to Gibson's on my own and pull the prawn traps on my way back.

haha - thats pretty good... i will have you know however, plump gals require the same lovin as the others!

tell me i'm wrong?

someone tell me i'm wrong??

Hey anyone ever been on one of pips "boys weekends"?
I hear they cook prawns on sticks like hot dogs...oh wait
What?
Oh yeah... Hey my wife says I have a big you guys are dicks

Banger 17 times
Your wrong!!

I think Pips was the pivot man,
After all every circle jerk needs a good pivot man

Hey anyone ever been on one of pips "boys weekends"?
I hear they cook prawns on sticks like hot dogs...oh wait
What?
Oh yeah... Hey my wife says I have a big you guys are dicks

Huh......you have a prawn dick on a stick and your wife.....what??!?!?!?! Talk about "getting bent"!!!

Speaking of "getting bent".....as sportfishermen are we getting bent over the cleaning table???

Hahahahaha..................haaaaallllllibbbbbbutttt...........made it's way in!!!

Okay....pop goes the cork...okay looking at the third bottle now
God I needed this tonight,
Tim your still a dick, nice try

I wish I lived on the island so I could fish salmon and try those jugheads...

Okay....pop goes the cork...okay looking at the third bottle now
God I needed this tonight,
Tim your still a dick, nice try

I wish I lived on the island so I could fish salmon and try those jugheads...

Jughead, jughead.............Betty was the best in that comic strip. Veronica was stacked....but she seemed like a douchebag..........Betty....she troll my rod day in and day out.

Back