The Official hijack thread...thread

today in camp messhall there was Halibut on the menu, but when I made to the front of the chow line it was haddock... what a dirty trick that was ......

in the last three weeks we have had , snapper,cod,mussels,prawns,scallops,kingcrab ,and albacore tuna so I will let this one slide, it can stay in the rack next to the farmed salmon...:p oh n mahi mahi. or some **** I cant pronounce..

Uncle touchy

So how windy does it have to be to go tuna fishing if it comes from the southwest and the swell goes north and like how much gas do you need and like 60 miles offshore, really do I need a 60 tone licence and how many can I keep and are they good canned, do they really taste like starkissed...man I love that ****!

Can I use my jugheads for inshore tunas and how long a leader should I use?

Speaking of tuna what's better braid or stainless on the riggers

My wife says you guys are dicks

I can't believe every guy online right now just grabbed their crotch and thought about your wife. :p Hahaha

Speaking of crotches.....is there a way to tell the sex of a King Salmon by looking at their crotch?

TIME OUT!!!!!

I have a funny feeling as it is now Friday night..........this thread could go completely sideways. :eek:

Speaking of "Sideways".....even if you don't like wine it is an AWESOME movie.

Oboy...so glad I found this thread...I might get to 500 posts in under 7 years!!!

Lippy, your avatar is disturbing

Back