The Official hijack thread...thread

If Opec keeps flooding the market with cruel oil i may just be looking a pictures of Tuna this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah... Hes going after the guys that split their boat going for tuna.

That picture was taken from the beach in tofino the captains retired now so i do t think he can get to much ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Those things are built for it though... A pretty sweet thing to walk around on.

If hes retired there should be no repercussions... If it ended up on the beach shortly after that pic.... he would be like..

dont-look-at-me-i-didnt-do-it-lol-L-5tg7lF.jpeg

Harper Replaces the Nickel’s Beaver with a Majestic Eagle

Stephen Harper today announced from the lobby of the Canadian Mint that the Canadian nickel would receive a dramatic overhaul early this year.
Flanked by The Governor of the Bank of Canada Stephen Poloz and Minister of Finance Joe Oliver, Harper told the press conference that the beaver design which dates back to 1937, “no longer accurately represents Canadian heritage and will be replaced with a majestic eagle”.
“All Canadians should be excited for the coin to enter circulation” Joe Oliver added. “From seas to shining sea this redesigned coin will redefine these united provinces with a symbol of strength, power and authority”.
From Calgary to Fort Mac Murray oilmen celebrated the news. “With this announcement Stephen Harper asserts that Canada truly is the land of the free and the home of the brave. We celebrate this decision with the proudest cheers and applause” they said in reaction to the news. “All Canadians should be proud to have the emblem of the brave and true embossed upon our coins.
Over the last year the group tasked with redesigning the coin polled American tourists about their opinion of the current nickel and found that most respondents thought of the beaver as weak French animal and that the eagle evoked feelings of nationalism and pride.
“Canadians will save one cent per nickel”. Bank Govenor Poloz said when questioned about cost to Canadian taxpayers. “The new nickels will be minted at the US Mint in Philadelphia and we will be reducing the number of staff at the mint in Winnipeg. “
Moe Hunter
Reportering For The Lapine
;)
LOL
http://thelapine.ca/harper-replaces-the-nickels-beaver-with-a-majestic-eagle/

2014-09-19-1062sea.png

Yup it's winter.... LOL

It was delicous, i mean im not going on a noodling charter anytime soon but it was alright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back