The Official hijack thread...thread

Whoa, Owen - in addition to working on my cleaning station, washing and getting my Fiat Spider out for a really nice top down drive - I watched the Daytona 500, part of the Northern Trust Open and the Scotties Curling final. It was a hell of a busy day!!
And tomorrow I am guessing you'll be watching days of our life's, general hospital and the ellen degenerate show LOL :)

Lets going fishing..... Give me a call

And tomorrow I am guessing you'll be watching days of our life's, general hospital and the ellen degenerate show LOL :)

Lets going fishing..... Give me a call

Nope - tomorrow's Coronation Street and the latest Downton Abbey that I PVR'd tonight but couldn't watch because of the Scotties Curling final that I PVR'd earlier this evening.

I bet someone was hanging drapes with their wife today..........just sayin'.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 42nd anniversary in a few months. I have a truck, camper, boat and classic sports car. If I have to sacrifice the odd fishing trip to hang drapes - I consider it time well spent in the total scheme of things....just sayin'

My comment wasn't directed at Big B. Some of you folks will never get the point of this hijack thread :). Cheap entertainment non the less....:D.

Should we start a thread about global warming?. It's sure is warm around these parts for this time of year:confused:.

Hey, John - I certainly didn't take any offence, nor did I mean any.
In the meantime - does anyone else miss the days of curlers who appeared to spend as much (or more) time in the bar as they did on the ice? Guys like Eddie "the wrench" Werinich, Ray Turnbull and the Richardson brothers?

Non taken :). Just want to keep the hijacks rolling is all :cool:. Some people take ***** way too serious ha ha.

Hurry......Hurrry HARD!!!..........LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
[video]https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&ved=0CCsQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D61H wm0ei1UM&ei=56jvVInDEMywsASn8oDADg&usg=AFQjCNF0qqZr5iS8HOzk4T1begxHo464GA&sig2=ZMM7Bfez6OhTdSdHG-c2bAthat one dangerous hi jack.

Back