The Official hijack thread...thread

Speaking of balls, does Wolf still play fast pitch? Is it true that one cannot bunt his way off the island? Or is that just a Domican/MLB thing?

Speaking of balls, does Wolf still play fast pitch?

No.. He plays SSlllooooowww pitch (unless he is in the garden, by the smoker, running the tractor, quad ride, making bread, did I mention the smoker? I haven't tried the new pep...?..)

Lets stop talking about Roy's balls................

And now for some eye bleach...

Cutest_Kitten_Ever.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The secret is out! I read this this morning, things make so much more sense now grrr :mad: :rolleyes:

'I know I'm gonna get kicked out of the club for this, but EVERY husband with experience knows that the best way to avoid being asked to do any chore is to do it poorly. Doesn't matter what it is. Washing dishes, scrubbing toilets, changing diapers, grocery shopping...Do it poorly enough and your wife won't ask because she's afraid of the results.

Sorry, guys...bet we knew it was probably the worst-kept secret, anyway.'

Last edited by a moderator:
i practice the half fight, works like a charm,, example, house is a mess , we start cleaning, i make mention of the lack of dinner effort this week, she gets pissed just enough to tell me to go do something else.. ah the half fight=win

lol im a girl! wasn't me who let the secret out! Thats why I'm pissed!

lol t.w I get that one used on me too. I clean when Im mad. I think he's figured this one out.

1420381_10153719634515858_1269677974_n.jpg

Roger that.. It's damn tasty though.also it is only 20 proof 40% alcohol.. Not the 80-90 proof real deal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger that.. It's damn tasty though.also it is only 20 proof 40% alcohol.. Not the 80-90 proof real deal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ill message you next time I am passing through and drop off a jar of high test it's drinkable morphine

I must say that one with the cherries in it looks pretty appealing

Sent from my back yard using smoke signals

Back