Thanks Harbour Chandler

albernifisher

Thanks Denise (I think thats her name) My hds 7 packed it in and allthough I didn't buy it there and it was out of warranty she gave me a SCREAMING deal on another one.Thanks Harbour Chandler for your product support and great customer service

I would have to echo this comment - went there to get a new steering cable kit for my campion after hitting a log in the alberni inlet. The deal they gave me and the interactions were terrific, no questions asked.

I've dealt with mike on HDS stuff there and I'm on the mainland and the service and overnight shipping was the best,
his knowledge and phone support with the product is second to none, sure wish we had a place like that over here, I tell you it would be the busiest store on the mainland for sure!

Have to agree. They have helped me a few times over the phone and a couple weeks ago I was on my way to Parksville and stopped in there and they updated my HDS unit, while I looked around the store and all at no charge. Differently they are the leaders in the marine electronics retail sales department.

Have to agree. They have helped me a few times over the phone and a couple weeks ago I was on my way to Parksville and stopped in there and they updated my HDS unit, while I looked around the store and all at no charge. Differently they are the leaders in the marine electronics retail sales department.

They sure helped me out when I had "GPS not responding" problems with my 525C .
Since that time I have purchased a number of items from them and have have not regretted it.

I think every store should take notice about customer service from these guys and girls. thats one thing about buying stuff today there is no service

they're the best they stand behind everything they sell, and know the most about all their electronics. everyone should buy everything from them, i do

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been dealing there for many years. I've had a few problems with products, but never with their service. Every issue resolved favourably. Best merchandiser around.

I hate that store :D! (my wallet is always a lot lighter when I leave).

I echo everything posted in this thread. Awesome customer service.

more props to HC...broke one of my Shimano Convergence rods a couple weeks ago. Didn't really think I had much of a case, but took it in anyway. Turns out this particular rod wasn't even bought there (I got one rod for my birthday last year...didn't realize it was a different weight than the others and didn't know where it was purchased). They knew it hadn't been purchased there, as they don't sell that weight Convergence, but replaced it anyway!!!
Holy Sh#$ that is amazing customer service.

Thank You!!

Back