Harbour Chandler-- GREAT service.

Bryan Allen

After a frustrating afternoon trying to get my Lowrance GPS working I gave up. It was refusing to zoom and stay where I set the distance scale. It kept immediately bouncing back to 8nm or 22nm. That meant the icons were all mashed together and unreadable. It looked like I was facing $1000 for another combo unit. Then ! It came to me.....................call Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo. I described what the machine was doing and Denise immediately said it was a software glitch. She then talked me through the simplified software reboot.... didnt work, so on to the next level . This time SUCCESS ! Spent easily 15min walking me through the process. Awesome customer service and VERY much appreciated. Great store and great people.

Well, not so quick. My experience trying to get a price from Harbour Chandler on a new electronics package was dismal: 3 calls over a week - "Oh, she's busy. Can she call you back?" and never once a call back.

I spent $7500 at Alberni Marine shortly afterward. Fair prices and excellent, immediate service from Steve!

I’ve called HC while I was on the water a few times to solve lowrance issues - good service from my experience. Easy to order and have more crap you don’t need shipped to your house and free shipping over $100

I’ve called HC while I was on the water a few times to solve lowrance issues - good service from my experience. Easy to order and have more crap you don’t need shipped to your house and free shipping over $100
Aint that the truth... girlfriend gets nervous when I'm playing on their website. I've found them to be great to deal with as well but it seems to be a very busy place.

Nothing but excellent service and advice, stopped in one day last yr after a trip to Bamfield when the hds9 was giving me grief, freezing up and such, said same thing, it needed an update, so after a day out prawning locally out they came to the boat , updated right there on the spot, and had a good bs about boating/fishing while it was being done

Keeps me going back again and again !!

Aint that the truth... girlfriend gets nervous when I'm playing on their website. I've found them to be great to deal with as well but it seems to be a very busy place.
X3 My wife gets nervous when she hears me mention they have a sale and shortly there after start looking for my credit card and mumbling “whats my password for this account again”? Great dealing with shipping from Nanaimo for me so far.

Back