Testing out my big Johnson

Sculpin

Here is a short vid of my uncle last weekend testing out my Johnson 5.3 wash down pump. I was pretty impressed by the performance.

(click the image for the video)

If anyone else has some funny wash down pump photos or video's post em up!

Cheers,
Sculpin

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I was thinking oh my. little disappointed lol

those would be super handy I have no idea how they work I doubt my little boat needs something that powerful.

I have to figure out what people do to get the blood off the deck when you dont have a self bailing boat. ? Just wash its out the back and turn on the bilge?

haha I was thinking oh my. little disappointed lol

those would be super handy I have no idea how they work I doubt my little boat needs something that powerful.

I have to figure out what people do to get the blood off the deck when you dont have a self bailing boat. ? Just wash its out the back and turn on the bilge?

Sorry to disappoint you there fish stalker lol. Yeah I use it to wash off the deck of my self bailing boat. Cats azz for sure. I think there are some macerator type pumps out there for bilges? not sure.

I bet there are some funny wash down pump stories floating around. What about wash down fights at close range?

Last edited by a moderator:
A little disappointment over here too...

I was totally expecting this...........

[vGdQZi6xGv4] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGdQZi6xGv4

:D

Ha ha I love that one lippy. Sorry to disappoint man. Just talking about high powered wash down pumps. Johnson style:cool:. I know of the Shurflow brand and others out there but this Johnson really puts out lol;).

Back