Teaser/flasher combo

Betsy flasher, 500/602 teaser :D But i'd rather run spoons!

Bubble gum and army truck

Here at Sooke, mine is a gold Betsy w/6' glow green or spackled green head;)

my most succesful combo for the bigger springs would be the Red silver/glow hotspot flasher with a red anchovy teaser.
or the same flasher with a green and clear anchovy teaser.

Depends on how deep,top 60 feet I use a Sooke special flasher and a Rhys Davis white glow with the scales head.Deeper I use a blue green flasher with a purple haze edge around the perimenter and a Rhys Davis purple haze head,has worked really well for me the last few years.And actually my old favorite is the long palco flasher with the Jim Gilbert, green krippled anchovy head. DAN

olive green flasher,8ft of 30lb charter special mono(cheap and stiff,imparts real good action with the long leader)and white glow teaser for low light,or green/chartreuse chrome for brighter waters.Worked outstanding in Renfrew last year

quote:Originally posted by Hoochiebob

olive green flasher,8ft of 30lb charter special mono(cheap and stiff,imparts real good action with the long leader)and white glow teaser for low light,or green/chartreuse chrome for brighter waters.Worked outstanding in Renfrew last year

do you find it difficult landing the fish with such a long leader?

CS, do find that you fish more or less with the red on.All these years i only play hearing naked when i am power mooching off quadra, have never tried dragging oround vancouver.
[8D]

Back