Tackle for theTyee Pool

Dave H do you know of anyone in the club that would take out two experienced anglers but have yet to fish the tyee pool but have all the gear

Thanks

I know a few, but most of them charge for it.

I'm not "in the club" although I've rowed three Tyee, and I don't charge anything at all.

I'll check with myself and see if I'll be available during Tyee season.

Yep, I will be available during Tyee season and if your gear is legal you're welcome to use it.

Watch for my annual thread starting on July 15th. and we'll set a date if you're willing to take a chance with me.

In the meantime........

Take care.

I'm looking for info on tackle to use in the Tyee Pool.
What have been used successfully, sizes, colors and weights.

Ex. what size and color of Plugs,Spoons.

Also would like to know where I can find 6 oz. slip weights?? They seem to be harder to get.
Also can a drop weight be used if it is environmentally friendly and also has the right weight of 6 oz.

Thanks

John I.
Call me at 250-382-8502 in Victoria. I've got a large selection of Peetz and Gibbs slip weights as well as numerous other types and weights up to downrigger balls. Leave message and your phone number if I'm not home. I'll get back to you.

I see a couple of spoons that could work, presuming they are #8 in size. The four top right,

Also a plug or two that could be modified to fit the rules and used.

I don't notice a lot of colored/colorful plugs being used in the pool but to be honest I don't spend much time looking at what others are using.

I'm confused enough with just my own stuff. LOL

Take care.

I'm looking for info on tackle to use in the Tyee Pool.
What have been used successfully, sizes, colors and weights.

Ex. what size and color of Plugs,Spoons.

Also would like to know where I can find 6 oz. slip weights?? They seem to be harder to get.
Also can a drop weight be used if it is environmentally friendly and also has the right weight of 6 oz.

Thanks

John I.

Looking for something else yesterday and found three six ounce slip weights.

I'll save them for you and if you get this way later on they're yours.

Free to a good home.

Take care.

Back