T-dub owners (Yamaha TW200) input

Oh wow.. Sorry didn't realize there was such a weight difference..my bad..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I know a lot of folks our age aren't up to snuff on the ol' Trail 90 bud. I was just kicking ya in privates :p:D. Their something like 195-200 lbs so 80 lbs lighter than the tdub. The tdub is the tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
279lbs for the TW200 wet weight which isn't bad considering the wr250r is 295lbs wet weight

Some KLR650 shots from the past....

Nanaimo looking down from Mt. Benson....

Some of the boulder type paths we used to take...

Your not doing stuff like this for many miles on a high strung enduro. I get a kick out of the enduro guy's who talk about trails etc. Every single shot I have seen in the mags regarding this type of riding looks freakin' easy.....because they all want to go fast lol.

I went from a KLR650 to a Trail 90 for hunting. I am now upping myself slightly to the tdub. I like to go slow. I like to stop to fish, take pictures of the great scenery around me, have lunch, or just smell the roses. Again small market but one that is growing and I hope the other manufacturer's see the light soon.

This is going too be a cool project. Are you going too mount your rifle
On the bike? I was thinking a scabbard on the fork.

We use the handle bar rifle mounts on the Trail90's. Just get em at Ukranian Tire. Again, think sloooowwww.

It was a good day that day lol...

Not sure yet how I am going to set up a tdub. Got some time to figure it out.

Some guy made a TW a BW (he must of done the fork mod and put on the big wheel up front). Cool stuff. Those Alaskan's lead a pretty cool life. Kinda educational this one.

[MeBXU2BiFbA] http://youtu.be/MeBXU2BiFbA

Again, my kinda riding :cool:.

Another cool vid from the Alaskan rider. Awesome scenery.

[1QkLDUx6wFA] http://youtu.be/1QkLDUx6wFA

Back