Suspension seats

Sea Chaser

Crew Member
Been looking into airwave shock pedestals looks like they bolt right onto standard 9” diameter seat posts. Anyone have any first hand experience with this product? 1200 bucks which is pricey but if it saves my back it’s worth every penny

open to other suggestions and people’s insight on any product .

cheers

I'm fishing 100+ days a season, many of those days offshore...no regrets. The only thing I would recommend is wash your shockwave with fresh water after every day of use. Mine is standing up nicely, no corrosion issues, but have seen/heard others who have corrosion issues.

Shockwave seems to be the consensus . On the lower mainland wonder where the best place (deals ) to get one. Looks like I’ll have to get a custom riser plate made up too . Welder/ fabricator recommendations ?
cheers

Are there deals at the boat show this weekend on the island? Is it that kind of boat show? Who has the best prices on this stuff. I need to get one ASAP.

It’s the right height for my boat to just bolt the shockwave to the deck and bolt the seat on

Have a look at Tractor Suspension seats from Princess Auto
Have had two in the boat for three years, takes the shock out and are adjustable for weight!
$140.00 Each !!!

Back