Suspension Seats

Shock wave by far !! put them in front both sides..best thing i've done to my boat so far....My back and butt thank me everytime

got pics.? most ive seen bottom out
and does more harm then good
IMHO..but these look good. adjustable
air shocks at 1500 per base all in.

Last edited:
got pics.? most ive seen bottom out
and does more harm then good
IMHO..but these look good. adjustable
air shocks at 1500 per base all in.
I just took them out...i am purchasing a new boat that has them in it...so i will be selling them as i no longer need them...i paid $999 each.. i had swivel seats i put on top...worked amazingly well...as far as bottoming out...not even close... i am 200lbs...thats what i had them set to...can go up to 300lbs... and you can adjust the rebound rate too...

list.. dont forget the government
13 % and they are made in the
great again US of eh..! so duty on top.
u bought here.? where ?

Pics.?

I just took them out...i am purchasing a new boat that has them in it...so i will be selling them as i no longer need them...i paid $999 each.. i had swivel seats i put on top...worked amazingly well...as far as bottoming out...not even close... i am 200lbs...thats what i had them set to...can go up to 300lbs... and you can adjust the rebound rate too...

When you go to sell them let me know. If they are in good shape I will be looking for two....thanks!

Thanks for the S5 bases. Just got a few pictures from my parents....they look great! Going to be an awesome addition to the new boat!:)

Back