Sturgeon fishing guides

cloud

I am thinking of going sturgeon fishing for the first time..... Fraser River.....this Fall......day trip. Thoughts on which guide i should contact ? Is September or October a good time for sturgeon fishing ? I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

Cloud

I know a few pro guides who guide for sturgeon on the Fraser. Send me a pm, and I'll give you a couple great fellas who guide daily.

If you like catching 7ft plus fish give C.J a call at Cascade Charters! C.J and Mark Laines are dailed in on the Sturgeon!

The best strugeon guide on the river is Wade Gienow in my opinion. He's the only guy I've ever met that spends a full day scooping dead floaters so his clients have the best stink bait. His bait cooler will make you dry heave, but he produces fish.

I fished the November sturge derby with him a few years back. We won with 48 fish to the boat, next closest boat had around 20. He's also won the Chilliwack steelhead derby 3 times, and back to back a few years ago.

http://www.bcfishtours.ca/

Go with STS by far the best guides on the river. Before I bought my Custom Weld this year, I would charter them. We would average at least 12-14 fish a trip. Last year we landed a 9 footer and a 7.5 footer back to back on the same trip!

Hi Guys,anyone been out lately for sturgeon ? Wanna book with someone,not sure who can take four guys at same time? reports on where the best part of river lately for lots of action. thanks. Matt

Out sat 22 with Gienows guide. What a day. Landed 23 sturgeon. Largest 7'3" 12 + fish over 5'. Fished all day in many spots below mission bridge.Can't say enough about this charter company,quality boat,quality gear.Quality guide.fishing got better &better as the day went on.Our guide Brad was very informative & knowledgeable. He also guides in charlottes with west coast resorts . Finished off the day with non stop mayhem.Arms felt like they were gonna fall off from these monsters. Nothing like these fish,a battle of a lifetime , wondering who was goin to pull who over the side.AWESOME DAY AWESOME COMPANY. DON"T HESITATE TO CALL THESE GUYS.http://www.bcfishtours.ca/

Back