stolen downriggers recovered

speydog

Thanks to Campbell River RCMP, local pawn shop, and Scotty downrigger registration program aiding in recovering my stolen riggers. Strongly advise you register riggers with scotty. Also anyone with missing riggers contact CR police if you have serial #s they have about 20 in their office.

Thanks to Campbell River RCMP, local pawn shop, and Scotty downrigger registration program aiding in recovering my stolen riggers. Strongly advise you register riggers with scotty. Also anyone with missing riggers contact CR police if you have serial #s they have about 20 in their office.

great info Speydog! Hopefully some other guys will be able to get their downriggers back also...

That's good news,, not often we hear about a recovery.

So I wonder,, did the Pawn shop phone it in or did the RCMP just do a random check and find them.. Slimy places,, cash for crack is what they should be called.

Serial # located under cover.

Guiding next day, a had spare , and borrowed one. Went to buy new and saw RCMP notice posted on cash register at tackle shop warning of dr thefts in CR. Pawn shop called police, some do some don't apparently. Police phoned Scotty and then called me.

Back