Stevetson Marine and Hardware and PNT Stevetson

seadna

Guys - I'm planning to come up tomorrow to get my BC fishing license and to make some tackle purchases. In the past I've done the license at Stevetson Marine and Hardware. I usually pick up some tackle there and at PNT. Since I want to be able to hali fish in area 121, I have to get it in person in BC. I planned to call Stevetson Marine today to make sure they are open on Sat. and to assure that they are still willing to print licenses but forgot that today is a holiday in BC. So:
1) Does anyone know if Stevetson Marine and Hardware is still supplying licenses?
2) Does anyone know if they are open tomorrow? I'm not sure if companies up there close on the Sat. between Good Friday and Easter.

Steveston Marine is always closed holidays but for sure are open tomorrow in Steveston Village.

No idea if they still sell licences though.

Only the smallest family run companies-like cafes & the like-close Easter Saturday.

Berry's will be open Sat/Sun as well it's only a 10 minute drive away and their annual sale is on now

http://www.berrysbait.com/Default.aspx

Thanks guys. Turns out Nikka was closed and Steveston Marine no longer sells licenses. Like many others, the complaint is that the online system takes 3-4 times longer for them and they no longer get the small fee that government used to provide. HOWEVER, Robert there was very helpful and suggested a few other places. Berry's would only do freshwater licenses and during their sale was probably too busy to deal with the licenses. Stillwater Sorts in Ladner was the first place we called that was selling outside the online licenses so we went there. They charge a 2$ fee but we were happy to pay that (and then some). They seemed like a good shop and I like to do what I can to keep such places in business.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back