Steelhead Proposed Regulations for VI

Too bad if the upper cow is closed in the winter. February was very productive for me for big browns. Mind you those two febs that I fished were right after blown out conditions so I was more than likely the first EAGER fisher at my chosen pools. When it was blown out I would walk all the way past the trestle (south side after trestle) and maybe another 2 km or so to a pool that was awesome no matter what the river level. Apparently I pissed Kenzie off because I would get there before him. My friend Owen went to meetings with him so thats how I know. Always polite on the water though, never says a word just gestures. I am one of the bank anglers who invites boats to fish the pool I am fishing, mainly because I would like to see if they do any better than me and know what it costs to pay for a top guide like Kenzie. I am personally against the closure, VERY ethical humans on the upper cow.

B/L
I make money assisting B.C. taxpaying anglers, who are poeple just like your self, to the fishing grounds. My money comes from the people. The fish don't pay me a cent.
Why do you have such a problem with me making money off of helping other anglers catch fish? You aren't jealous are you. The fish are for everyone to catch, aren't they? Do the guides catch too many of your fish?
I'ld like it to be known that no mater where, when or what pool I and my guests may be fishing any other anglers regardless of who, how, or what there fishing with you are all very welcome to fish the same place beside us wiether I was there first or not.
Also Black leach. Who are you and what do you do for a living? Surly you must exploit someone or somthing to make money and suport your existence? Perhaps your profession is ethickly/moraly much more superior than mine.

An ethical boat fisherman, guide or otherwise, realise that they have access to the whole length of the drift and don't need to fish the spots where bank anglers are present. The situation becomes complicated when there are bankies on every spot on the river. I personally, pull over and fish from the bank in those spots, joining the cue and taking my turn to fish through. Funny, some bankies get irate regardless...don't understand that they have to share the water too. Let's face it, folks, everyone is upset because there are fewer fish and fewer places to find them. This puts us all in direct confrontation when we should be banding together and pressuring the gov't to take some action. Truth told, ignorant anglers aren't confined to one specific user group. Together we stand, divided we fall.

C.R angler and Blackleech give me one example of a guide actively fishing in front of you on the stamp???I find it real hard too believe?Fun and easy too jump on guys you know nothing about!What have you done about this?I'll bet it has happened however it's not a problem at all and 98% of the anglers will tell you this i'm sure!As far as guides on the Cowie from Stoltz to Vimy are there any besides the guy with the private fishery above Stoltz?I personally don't kno of one full time guide so how is too many guides a problem there??Do you consider everyone with a boat a guide?We need to all write the ministry with our ideas or there gonna shut the whole fishery down it's easier and cheaper that's for sure.Steelhead and the fishermen are a ain in there butt!!Come one come all Fly or bait lets get er done and get together here!

O.k. ive been quiet long enough here....this is a joke the fishery is dying!Don't you guys get it here this is exactly what Mike mcullough and Big Bad Bobby Hooton want here!!Anglers fighting amonst one another Fly vs Bait and such!

B.L i think your posts are decent here but you way off base with your Guiding statements!I don't know Ken or any cowie guides but find it hard to believe they stop anfd fish in front of bankies!That simply is b.S your talking!

Not sure who brought the topic of the Cowie creel guy up but i have too agree the guys a 2 faced ***** with an agenda!Why would anyone talk to him?More than 2 fish caught he runs straight to Horncastle with bait allegations!!We know this goes on he's just a wannabe c.o.???i guess!What a waste of govi cash for this program??Personaaly i thought the cowie had a decent run of fish this year down a bit like all rivers but o.k.!They all can't be good like last year!Does anyone know if the uer cow closure is gonna go into effect?

Ken,
I respect you as a guide on the stamp, remember seeing you lots working the zod from pool to pool.
Unfortunately, this year with the majority of the fish swimming straight to the falls pool, and everyone from bankies, jetboats, kayaks, and canoes trying to get a crack at them, someone has to lose out. And for the most part it's the bankies. I rememeber other guides doing laps of the island, around and around all day. Even this year a friend of mine had a fish ran over by another guide boat. There just isn't enought room, I have not fished that system in some time, having the Bulkley, Cooper, and Kalum in my backyard, and hardly see a soul when out in search of steel. I think the falls pool should remain closed all winter to protect the steelhead, they must just get hammered on now, with all the pressure.
Just my thoughts!
Cowie

Ok, point taken Vince - I'll try to be more specific and not generalize. I was fly fishing the run below washout early in the morning in February when a heavyset gentleman with a couple of sports anchored and began fishing the gut that I was working my way out towards swing by swing. And they caught a fish right away, and I was rather p*ssed off as you can imagine. They stayed and continued fishing until I left.
On slide pool this happened to me almost every time I visited it this year. Whoever you are, you probably remember me standing at the head of the run on the Beaver Creek side fly fishing. I understand it's a big run, but there are two sides and you're in a jet boat. It is unethical to anchor just below someone and commence fishing. Am I supposed to run at full tilt down the river bank every time I see a jet boat? Ridiculous.

Yeh, this year was a bit of a bummer having 1/4 of the fish that the river asually sees. The falls area filled up early as usual but the fish never got crowded enough to venture into much of the other areas. My guests only caught two fish in the slide this winter and one was a summer run. A resident seal spotted daily at the confluence totaly killed the lower river area. Because of consistent lower water I was yhe only jet getting to the falls area for most of the year. The Murphy guide boat average was less than one fish per angler with daily skunks occuring.
In general the fishing pressure was down considerably this year. By mid Jan. the reports of a bleek return were out and the traffic just kept lessening. A few regulars persisted and were rewarded with ocational fluries of action. The fish in my observations didn't get worked over any more than they did any other year or than other river. Less fish, just means less fish being caught and released.
Here is some "Kenny math" problem solving. If you have 500 steelhead residing in a river [late Jan.]. Steelhead are prety stupid so lets say in perfect water conditions that 50 of those fish would be interested to bite one day. Now if 100 shore, boat and fly anglers cast into every single pool just like every day on the Stamp and Cow. how many many fish get caught in that day?
In that same day if 300 agressive grumpy anglers who are all pissed at aech other because they are crowded and there is people fishing in every single spot that those stupid fish could lay just like every other day. How many fish get caught in this day?
The answer is 50 soar mouths because that how many interested fish there was that day. And if on that same day there was only 100 steelies in the river the soar mouth count would be around 10.
Less fish means less fun for everyone to share and not more pounding to any individual fish.

Ken why is all the jets boats have to head to the falls pool?, one of the best access spots on the system that bankies still can get to. CAnt you guys catch fish in the lower section of the river??? Obviously not! AS for shore anglers at every spot, give your head a shake as more and more places are less accessible you seem to cut across the tail out of the falls pool not to care how close you get to the guys lines casting out you troll plugs around the falls pool whats with that?? isnt there any where else you can do that??
quote:Maybe the shore guys are ruining it for the rest of us???
i dont think i heard complaining until the jets started coming in bigger numbers as for bankies getting there in the dark so what, drive up in the dark and bank the boat there so you can be there first

Cowieslabslayer
I seen the guy get his fish ran over by Bladen (loser!!!)[B)] and MR Summersteel[:eek:)] seemed to be in disbelief but his opinion is lop sided as he gets personal fishing charters with the company saying that would never happen... wrong!!!!! buddy!! did happen

why dont they ban all jet boats so that they cant work the river all day and once they leave a pool they cant come back and hour later and work it again
Any guide that can actually claim to be good enough to be a guide should have no problem with that anyone can run a boat

quote:Originally posted by c.r.angler

quote:Originally posted by Blackleech

If there's one constant with every guide on every river it's that they are using some type of boat or floatation device. IMO this is the factor that puts the most pressure on the fish and leaves the steelhead with no refuge from angling. There are a few guys that are on EI and don't even guide that are also on the water pounding fish and drinking lucky every day. Cutting back on rod days would be a good start however.

Thanks for the input C.R. Angler, you obviously know the areas in question very well. I was not aware that there were guiding operations abusing spawning fish on the Gold, although I've heard it happens regularly on the Cowichan. I absolutely agree with you about limiting the number of rod days, anyone who fished the Cowie in February this year between Stoltz and Vimy will agree that it has become a free-for-all.

I would also agree that some of these proposals seem kind of strange. Closing the Gold above the Heber for this long seems redundant - don't most of the summer steelhead go into the Heber system which is already closed at this time anyways? what do you think of the no fishing from a boat from the Falls to the Bucket on the Stamp?

I will edit my first post and include the correct link to this 'outdated' document [8D]

Summer runs can be found in that stretch any time. However most spawn in the Heber-closed from Nov.1-Apr30th, Upper Gold-closed all year and the Muchalat-closed Dec.1st-May31st. In my experience, most summers encounterd up there through the winter are mended kelts. Of course there will be some winter fish spawning through there, but it would seem like the early spawners go right through and the later ones...well the rivers closed April and May above the lower canyon so what's the difference? In all honesty, I've personally observerd more late spawning fish lower down than the proposed new closure. Big bend, Chopper, Golf course, Heber pool ect...Closing the Gold above the Heber will only concentrate presure on those spots. Maybe we should close the whole river?:(

I like the no angling from boats above the bucket proposal. Here's a river with intense guiding pressure. Now, It's hard to compare with the Gold or Cowichan because of a huge hatchery component and(other than this year) generally strong returns. This system can handle more pressure. However, there still needs to be a cap on rod days. I have a driftboat, have friends with sleds, and honestly prefer to bankfish that river. Yes, is can be good through the lower drift, but with so much boat traffic, it's not always enjoyable. It wasn't such a big problem until the last few years. Not that long ago, it was rare to see a sled above the bucket. Now, any time there's high water, the boats are everywhere. The part that really bothers me is that many of them seem to think because they make their living on the river that they have more rights than those of us who don't.(ie: no power over 10hp unless your a guide-go pound it!!!) It gets worse every year. As the boat traffic gets heavier, it's getting more competitive for water to fish. Now, it's normal for guide boats to cast into the same water bankies are fishing. There needs to be some ethics!!! Usually when it happens to me, it turns into a childish argument complete with swearing!!! I just won't take crap like that. Now, don't get me wrong many are very ethical but you know how it goes....Some will make everyone look bad. Because I've personally watched boaters ethics go out the window, and I'm sick of the steelhead guiding free for all, I'm all for no boats above the bucket.

Intense guiding pressure?? Lets look at a few numbers. I believe Murphy has 3 maybe 4 boats in the lower river. Nick has 2 & Ken Meyers has his little grey zod. So, IF everybody is fishing all out every day, then there are about 6 or 7 guide boats on the river. ( PLMK if I missed anyone! ) I don't think that rates as "Intense pressure". Please remember, the Stamp is a big river. Bigger than most people think. There are many miles of river that are inaccessible to shore fishermen & are perfect for fishing from a boat. Also, as a rule, the higher the water, the less shore access there is, & many of the spots you can get to are very hard to fish with the water up in the trees.I know this wasn't the case for most of this year, but when the water is low, the sleds generally can't get above the bucket anyways.

" Now, it's normal for guide boats to cast into the same water bankies are fishing."

Normal?? Well, I can only speak from my own personal experiences, but I have rarely witnessed this behaviour from ANY guides. I've fished the river a fair bit this year for winters, about a dozen times with Nick & some other friends in the sled & 20+ days from shore. Seen lots of boats go by, & can't says that I had a problem with any of them. When we are in the sled, we never fish near any shore guys because there are so many good spots we can access from the boat that others can't, that we just keep moving around until we find a fish or two here & there. Haven't had any problems from shore either. The boats generally just pass us by with a wave & a " how's the fishin'?" I just find it hard to believe that ANY guide would anchor up in front of some bankies & start fishing. Their business names & phone numbers are painted all over the sides of their boats, so I just can't see any of them intentionally engaging in unethical behaviour without harming their own business. Now, I'm sure stuff does happen. Question is, is it intentional, or accidental?? I'm sure there is a little bit of both, but is that enough to have to ban boats from part of the river?? Remember, all we ever hear is the side of the bank angler, who is always positive that the guy in the boat is always wrong & did it on purpose. There ARE two sides to every story, & the truth, I find generally lies somewhere in the middle.

"Ken you're breaking my heart... you ask C.R. Angler how many days he fishes and how many fish he sore-lips. Let's not forget that you exploit the steelhead for money! Nobody is going to feel sorry for you guys, and yes for the most part you and the other guides ruin the experience for the rest of us NON-PROFITEERING anglers. And what C.R says about ethics going out the window is absolutely accurate - on both the Cowichan and the Stamp it is now commonplace for guides to stop and fish water that bankies have claimed. This is why people are upset."

Water that the bankies have claimed?? So, how exactly does this " claiming" work?? First come, first serve?? Locals first, no matter who gets there first, or rock, paper, scissors?? If memory serves, wasn't there a big to do this December over some ECVI guys getting to Waddy's super early to "claim" the pool before any of the local boys could get there?? I seem to remember something about talk of retribution & taking matters into their own hands to put a stop to it. Wonder what would have happened if one of the sleds had made the run up the Sproat the afternoon before & camped out on the beach to " claim" the pool for themselves?? Would that make all boat anglers bad, or just the out of towners??

"for the most part you and the other guides ruin the experience for the rest of us NON-PROFITEERING anglers."

Again, speaking only from experience, I have worked & fished on the Stamp for over 20 years, & I can say that I have never had a guide ruin a day for me. Sure, there have been a few big wakes, & a few glares, but that is just people being people. I have never felt the need to throw rocks at anybody or get into a yelling match with someone. I can honestly say, I've seen more jerks fishing from shore than boats. Bottom line, if you have a problem with someone in a boat, give the business's number on the side a call & discuss your concerns with the owner. Amongst reasonable people, there is no problem that can't be worked out.

As a final thought, lets all please remember, the Stamp is a "put & take fishery". The hatchery fish are there for one reason: to be caught & bonked. They make poor spawners at best, but provide excellent table fare & an opportunity to get out & fish for a keeper or two when most other fishing opportunities are slow or non-existent.There is more than enough room for every one to fish & generally, more than enough fish to catch, present year exempted. And, for all of you that have never had the pleasure of fishing from a jet boat, I would suggest you book a trip & give it a try, it might just give you a different perspective on the whole issue.

quote:Originally posted by Vince914

Ken why is all the jets boats have to head to the falls pool?, one of the best access spots on the system that bankies still can get to. CAnt you guys catch fish in the lower section of the river??? Obviously not! AS for shore anglers at every spot, give your head a shake as more and more places are less accessible you seem to cut across the tail out of the falls pool not to care how close you get to the guys lines casting out you troll plugs around the falls pool whats with that?? isnt there any where else you can do that??
Maybe the shore guys are ruining it for the rest of us???
i dont think i heard complaining until the jets started coming in bigger numbers as for bankies getting there in the dark so what, drive up in the dark and bank the boat there so you can be there first

Hey Vince,

Maybe YOU should fish somewhere else. You seem to have a big problem with the boats, so why don't you find somewhere else to fish?? Plenty of good water around, maybe you just need to go & look for some place where you can find some peace & quite. Last time I checked, the boats have just as much right to fish there as you, but since you are the one doing all the whining & complaining, maybe it is YOU who should go somewhere else.

Cowieslabslayer
I seen the guy get his fish ran over by Bladen (loser!!!)[B)] and MR Summersteel[:eek:)] seemed to be in disbelief but his opinion is lop sided as he gets personal fishing charters with the company saying that would never happen... wrong!!!!! buddy!! did happen

Vince, Vince, Vince; degenerating into slandering people on a public forum, how sad for you. A bit of advice, if you want to keep going on like that, I hope you have a good lawyer on retainer. You would think by now, you would give up on the pre-pubescent high school name calling, but if that is all you can come up with, I feel sorry for you.[V]

As for what happened with the fish getting run over, again, all anybody has ever heard is your side of things. Judging by the lack of civility in your posts, I would say your credibility is questionable at best.

why dont they ban all jet boats so that they cant work the river all day and once they leave a pool they cant come back and hour later and work it again

Why don't they limit shore fishermen to two hours in each pool & then have to move on. Why is it that only one user group should benefit & the other be restricted?? Didn't the guys fishing in the boats buy their licences just like you?? Didn't they pay for their rod & reel, tackle, & gas just like everybody else?? What gives you the right to deny access to other fishermen?? Don't know where you're from, but things don't work like that over here Comrade Vince.[:eek:)]

anyone can run a boat

You know Vince, you have made some pretty ludicrous statements in the past, but this one tops them all!![:0] If you think that you can just jump into a sled & go fishing with no training, practice or experience, then you just don't have a clue. Take it from someone who HAS operated a jet boat, you need skill, patience & practice to become a skilled operator, especially when charged with the safety of others. While it might look simple to people on shore, there is a lot more going on than most people realize. The mere fact that you can so casually toss aside someone's skill with their chosen craft just shows how little understanding you have of the whole situation. :(

Summersteel,
I don't think anyone's suggesting that bankies should be able to "claim" water any more than boats should. Proper river fishing ethics involve a rotational system where people can enter the river ABOVE the person who gets there first. I personally take a few steps after every drift and gradually work my way down a run, and if someone wants to come in above me and fish that's perfectly acceptable. If I catch a fish I ALWAYS give up my position if there are people above me.
HOWEVER, this does not seem to be the case with some of the boat operators who feel they can enter the run wherever they want; and when they are finished, DO IT AGAIN. The most frustrating thing, as I said earlier, is when you are fishing at the head of a run and a boat anchors downstream in the gut or tailout that you are working towards and begins fishing. Summersteel, are you telling me that you've never seen this happen on the Stamp?? I find this very hard to believe... and what Vince said about the Falls Pool jet-boat gong show this year is absolutely correct.
It would seem to me that there is a lack of undertanding of proper river ethics among certain boat operators - I say "boat" operators because this happens on the Cow as well.
A good start, on the Stamp anyways, would be some type of regulation that prohibits motoring back up the river after covering an area. This could be accomplished with a drift only regulation as I have said many times before.
As for jets above the bucket, well I hope you guys had fun this year because it looks like next season, at very least, there will be regulations prohibiting fishing from your boat. Hopefully this will be enough to discourage jets from going up to the Falls Pool. If not, I'm guessing the next step will be to prohibit motorized watercraft above the bucket.
One last thing, sorry for the long wind,

quote:There are many miles of river that are inaccessible to shore fishermen & are perfect for fishing from a boat.

Exactly!! So why do the jet-boats have to work above the bucket?

Jets are fishing above the bucket because the boats fishing below are not catching any fish. Vince914 Why do shore anglers have to drive all the way from Naniamo or Vic. to fish the falls pool? Why not just stop at the lower Nanaimo river? There is tons of room to fish there and its a lot clooser to home with no jet boats? Vince914 please answer this question?

quote:Originally posted by Blackleech

Summersteel,
I don't think anyone's suggesting that bankies should be able to "claim" water any more than boats should. Proper river fishing ethics involve a rotational system where people can enter the river ABOVE the person who gets there first. I personally take a few steps after every drift and gradually work my way down a run, and if someone wants to come in above me and fish that's perfectly acceptable. If I catch a fish I ALWAYS give up my position if there are people above me.
HOWEVER, this does not seem to be the case with some of the boat operators who feel they can enter the run wherever they want; and when they are finished, DO IT AGAIN. The most frustrating thing, as I said earlier, is when you are fishing at the head of a run and a boat anchors downstream in the gut or tailout that you are working towards and begins fishing. Summersteel, are you telling me that you've never seen this happen on the Stamp?? I find this very hard to believe... and what Vince said about the Falls Pool jet-boat gong show this year is absolutely correct.
It would seem to me that there is a lack of undertanding of proper river ethics among certain boat operators - I say "boat" operators because this happens on the Cow as well.
A good start, on the Stamp anyways, would be some type of regulation that prohibits motoring back up the river after covering an area. This could be accomplished with a drift only regulation as I have said many times before.
As for jets above the bucket, well I hope you guys had fun this year because it looks like next season, at very least, there will be regulations prohibiting fishing from your boat. Hopefully this will be enough to discourage jets from going up to the Falls Pool. If not, I'm guessing the next step will be to prohibit motorized watercraft above the bucket.
One last thing, sorry for the long wind,

There are many miles of river that are inaccessible to shore fishermen & are perfect for fishing from a boat.

Exactly!! So why do the jet-boats have to work above the bucket?

"Summersteel, are you telling me that you've never seen this happen on the Stamp?? I find this very hard to believe..."

Not sure what to say to convince you, but it has honestly never happened to me personally. Might have something to do with the fact that I'm 6'6 & 300lbs!!:D Or more likely, because I tend to fish where there are simply less people. I don't really fish the falls pool anymore because of the crowds & the attitudes of a lot of people. Mostly shore guys I might add. There are lots of other spots to go. From Black Rock down to the park is a productive area for me, & I like to fish the incoming tides on the Somass as well. The rifle range is also an option, but not really my favorite water. Point is, not everyone HAS to fish the falls pool. Lets face it, everybody knows, most of the fish hold up here for a while so most guys want to target an area where they know the fish are stacked up. Definitely increases your chances of hooking up, but it also attracts the crowds from both shore & boats. It is simply the way things are. To try & exclude one group of fishermen from where the fish are just to satisfy another group is wrong. Like I said before, there IS access for shore guys to other spots, no one HAS to fish the falls pool. There are fish in the other sections of river, you just might have to work a little harder to get them to bite is all.

Here is a suggestion that might help people to spread out & find fish. In mid to late August, take a friend, Never go alone, & swim the different sections of the river. When I used to do swim counts for the GOV, I would make notes of where I saw every fish & compare them at the end of the season. Over the years, as I did my own swim counts, I would compare the holding areas to find the patterns. Year after year, the majority of the fish would hold in the same places. With this info, you can form a map in your head that will almost always lead you to where the fish should be. There are only a few sections of the Stamp that change dramatically after a flood, so most of the good spots are still there year after year. With a little hard work & some research in the off season, you can provide yourself with a wealth of information that can help lead to a more productive steelhead season.:)

Summersteel no need to copy and paste everyones post we all can read on this forum [:eek:)]

AS for slander I really could give a rats @$$ about that guiding company or the idividuals that work for them Personally I tell anyone who thinks of going for trip with that company to book through a different company and like i said before its not all jets, just the one goof ball!! One guide for Murphy parked his boat at the bottom of the island and walked his client into the falls I sure wish they all could do that but aboviously they are to friken lazy

as for it still likely never happening then how does cowieslabslayer state he knows the individual that has had the guide cut between him and his fish
Are you calling him a liar??? come on pleeasseee, wake up!!!
your saying that guides boats have never done anything wrong??? they are perfect angels yeh right!!

i can only hope that the jets get so out of control and enough complaints go through they do ban jets above the bucket hopefully the greed for fish and lack of respect bites all jet boats in the @$$ in the end

Vince 914
Can you please answer the question of why you come all the way from wherever you come from to fish the falls pool erea and don't spend your time in in the serenity of the lower Nanaimo river. What crazyness makes a person drive over an hour past a perfectly good river with miles of beautiful water to hike down a steep hill and stand side by side a group of other fishers fishing in a river frequiented by Jet boats??? Now this is not a hard question and you must be a big boy by now that does not need to avoid any intellegent debate on this subject. So I'll expect a good answer?
Also Vince 914 There is no need to hide behind an alias on this forum. Please post your name and picture so that next year I can recognize who is offended by the boat usage. You can simply flag me down and when fishing in your pool I will come to shore and stand beside with my guests. This should make you much happier?

I love it!Everyone going to war over who gets first crack at the stamp hatchery rats. Vince if you dont want to see Ken and all the other jets at the falls pool on a regular basis then just stay home,or like Ken suggested, fish the lower Nanaimo, i'll take your spot on the bank at the falls.

Bladen ran over a little rat of a fish this year on a day when there was probably 20+ hooked up by the 3 bank guys fishing the tailout. Big ****in deal, im sure if he was asked hed replace the 39 cents worth of hook,swivel and jensen egg that that poor guy lost in that tragic accident[:p]. Thats the only time ive ever heard of a jet doing that and id put money on the fact that it was in fact an accident. That whole incident has been blown out of proportion since the day it happened.

The Falls Pool is a combat fishery, eespecially this year with so few fish holding down low. If you dont feel like walking in there at 430am and sittin in the dark and fishing a spot where you can see/hear jets then dont go, it sucks but it is what it is, get used to it. The days of showing up at the stamp right at first light and being by yourself are over, accept it, i have.

All this crap about guides pulling their jets up right in front of you and stealing your spots is complete bs. This has never happened to me once in the hundreds of days ive put into the stamp and i bet 99.9% of the other guys here will tell you the same thing. Vince you talk **** about Ken pulling plugs in front of people at the falls pool like its something you see every time out. Ive seen Ken actually fish the same water as the bankies at the falls ONCE AND THAT WAS BEACUSE IT WAS A SLOW DAY AND WE INVITED HIM TO DO SO. Th guides on the SSS have more ethics than most bankies will ever have.

Simple solution....If you dont like fishing around jets then move yourself up to Hardy and fish the many steelhead waters up there, i guarantee you wont see a jet all day.

Back