Stamp

Just about the time to anchor the drift down at steplader, get out the dental gear and floss some ho's. Sitting back in the drift pounding cold boys, waiting for the WAVE of transparent ho's to make the push through the shallows. Ahh life on the lower Stamp in September isn't it grand!!

Pass the BAG

Just about the time to anchor the drift down at steplader, get out the dental gear and floss some ho's. Sitting back in the drift pounding cold boys, waiting for the WAVE of transparent ho's to make the push through the shallows. Ahh life on the lower Stamp in September isn't it grand!!

Pass the BAG

Any word if the skywater brought any fish into the Nitty there Bags? Let me know.-dirty

Any word if the skywater brought any fish into the Nitty there Bags? Let me know.-dirty

Talked to a friend that poked his beek around the Nitty on the weekend, river is still pretty low and no sign of smilie's at the regular spots. Might be a while yet!!

Pass the BAG

Talked to a friend that poked his beek around the Nitty on the weekend, river is still pretty low and no sign of smilie's at the regular spots. Might be a while yet!!

Pass the BAG

It was all that and a little more T.T. Never seen such unreal scenery and fishing combined. How's the flats treat'n ya?? Hope all is well. Gotta fly-dirty
--Thanx for the reply Bags, lets hope the sky's give way here pretty quick-dirty

It was all that and a little more T.T. Never seen such unreal scenery and fishing combined. How's the flats treat'n ya?? Hope all is well. Gotta fly-dirty
--Thanx for the reply Bags, lets hope the sky's give way here pretty quick-dirty

Speaking of summ's what's it looking like this year?? Am I gonna put up the BIG numbers in the upper in nov/dec??

Pass the BAG

Speaking of summ's what's it looking like this year?? Am I gonna put up the BIG numbers in the upper in nov/dec??

Pass the BAG

Hey RVP, were you on the somass or the stamp when you saw dem wit yur own eyes?? Head'n up in the a.m. for a little looksy myself. Ya lets hope the nets never got their winter maintenance. Lottsa big holes.cheers-dirty

Hey RVP, were you on the somass or the stamp when you saw dem wit yur own eyes?? Head'n up in the a.m. for a little looksy myself. Ya lets hope the nets never got their winter maintenance. Lottsa big holes.cheers-dirty

Anyone been doing the Dental as of late on the lower S/S/S?? If so any BIG waves of Ho's moving up??

Pass the BAG

River update .~~~River in great shape for a drift about "med low"~~~ its slab city with mainly chrome spring bullets biting 20 - 12lbs ,I have been mainly spoon feeding them with a few hoes mixed in .The hoes are lower in #'s this year but the slabs are makin up for it The main run of springs is "all" in the river now top to bottom
PS : But don't tell anyone .

Back