stamp river

Chevy lower upper middle? I poked around today still complete noob on the steel. I mostly walked lookin for future spots as i was limited on time. Saw some decent bear tracks through the snow. Bit late?

anyone hittn up the flow tomorrow ....maybe meet up somewheres on the river for beer:D or two er three[}:)]

cheers steekheadman

quote:Originally posted by Steelheadman_04

anyone hittn up the flow tomorrow ....maybe meet up somewheres on the river for beer:D or two er three[}:)]

cheers steekheadman
Steelheadman you work at gonefishin?

yeap[}:)], that i do till april then movin downisland to vic:D

hittn flow allday tomororw....let ya know how it goes

cheers steelheadman

****ty frickn day for me today 0-5...all none touch releases all within sight:( all chrome winter fish:D all on small goeybob...runin to beerstore, dint have nough today yet[}:)]

cheers steelheadman

****ty frickn day for me today 0-5...all none touch releases all within sight:( all chrome winter fish:D all on small goeybob...runin to beerstore, dint have nough today yet[}:)]

cheers steelheadman

Hey, what do you guys have against the Stamp summers? They take a fly better than any other steelhead and they are good fighters. Most rivers (ie the Cow) only have winters and you have to hit them on the head with a fly...

Happy fishing

cheers steelheadman
are you fishin from the bank or do you have a boat.you seem to be doing pretty good for this time of year.I might have to shake the dust off the waders and give it a go this weekend.:D

yeah was me....went this morning before work with much better odd's 3 for 3 2 winters one summer[^].... have pics, will post today when get home from werk[}:)]

cheers

I will be taking the old poontoon boat out this weekend,you guys been fishing below falls pool at all?
anybody going to be out this weekend ?
chris

well might be goin out fri(need bbsitter)but im goin out sunday no matter what gets thrown at me. The only prob i have is im a newb and have no clues where to go!:D

Damn I just might be going to stamp river this weekend... Be nice to catch some fish out of there...

anybody think the river is going to be too high to poontoon down steelheadman_04,chevyshaulass ?

quote:Originally posted by saltybeaver

anybody think the river is going to be too high to poontoon down steelheadman_04,chevyshaulass ?

I know you didn't ask me specifically, but if you go online and check the realtime hydrometric data, if the Englishman is below 1.5m then the Stamp is ok for a pontoon.
Cheers

Thank you blackleech.Would hate to pack it down to falls pool then and half to walk back up with it

Back