stamp river

Was on the upper stamp today. Hooked into my FIRST steely! Was fantastic, good fight with lots of jumps......then it spat my hook![:0] My buddy also lost a nice summer steely over 10lbs, had it up to shore and snapped the leader. All in all was good day for 2 newbs!:D

hey salty just thought i would start a new trend with us boyz and purchased one of those new raven center pins what a sweet piece. i took the second best so this leaves you a little room to do me one better, it should look sweet seated up on one of those hmx,s on the boat. look out stealhead here i come. wait until you watch me trying to learn how to cast:D

Have most people been doing well around "Falls Pool", or is the area around "The Bucket" just as productive lately? I am talking about before all this rain. I know the river will most likely be too high right now. Anyway just wondering how people have been doing and where? Thanks

hows the water levels lookin, thinkin of hittin it this weekend, anyone been lately?

WEll hopefully if clears up by sunday. Ill probably go anyway...better than sittn round the house! Hey Steelheadman been out lately?

aka bluntbay

yeap managed to get out today, after dropin the gf off at the bus[}:)], fished from 12:45ish till 4ish with 9 fish to the beach[^] and acouple lost, buddy got his first ever steely too![^]:D in a huge fluke of a way lol but still he got it nice chrome 6lber.. hittn the flow up tomorrow all day from mornin till evening gunna try get into the double dig's[}:)]:D[^] my fishn buddy called n backed out[V] he has to work now[B)], so theres an opening if neone wants to get out[:eek:)]

cheers steelheadman

wished I would have come on last night. would of takn you up on the fishn today chad. had the afternoon off, went out did some explorin! shoot me an email if yer goin out this week, ill see if i can get out.

Hey steelheadman where were you fishing falls pool, or around the bucket?

was up the stamp today water came up like 2 feet from wednesday casting out of the trees

HMmm interesting. I wonder what tom will bring?

ps steelyman was gonna come see and get that rod at yer work, but it was after 6.....so i went down today and bought the reel you were showing me and a nice new rod. Let me know how you made out today!

had a awesome drunk day fishn yesterday am....till my lamiglass blew up:([V] and i got pissed right off....im outa the game now till after xmas sometime[B)] everyone have an awesome xmas and a great drunk newyears steelhead mans out..![^]\

cheers[}:)]

was in nice shape yesterday, landed 2 lost 2 in a quick 2 hour fish in the morning.

Back