Stamp River

....hows the "JIG HOLE",just up from the rifle range producing this year?..
..used to load up there several years ago before the hords of idiots moved in....that was when you could fish just above the falls too..(correction....jig above the falls)

..used to load up there several years ago before the hords of idiots moved in....that was when you could fish just above the falls too..(correction....jig above the falls)

ya geoff hit the stamp on sunday and had an absolute blast hooked 75-80 fish more springs than yoyo's but all in good condition the water was low but extremely fishable for drift gear. Yarn of blue, bubble gum, and flame red worked the best and so did single jensen eggs. I had a blast super awesome day on the flow can not wait to do it agian, and with all this rain the riv is sure to be even better, slabby out!

ya geoff hit the stamp on sunday and had an absolute blast hooked 75-80 fish more springs than yoyo's but all in good condition the water was low but extremely fishable for drift gear. Yarn of blue, bubble gum, and flame red worked the best and so did single jensen eggs. I had a blast super awesome day on the flow can not wait to do it agian, and with all this rain the riv is sure to be even better, slabby out!

May be a possible retention ban even after the 15th. Yup possible cath and release.

May be a possible retention ban even after the 15th. Yup possible cath and release.

Back