Stamp Report 2008/2009

shake a paw u got it right. Its downright ugly, **** everywhere, lucky cans, big nests of line, water bottles, food wrappers, roe bags, its a ****in joke how big of slobs some people are down aat the river, i filled a grocery bag with garbage from the falls on thursday afternoon and didnt even put a dent in the mess of crap around there. This is also with a foot of snow on the ground so i dont even wanna know whats underneath it.

shake a paw u got it right. Its downright ugly, **** everywhere, lucky cans, big nests of line, water bottles, food wrappers, roe bags, its a ****in joke how big of slobs some people are down aat the river, i filled a grocery bag with garbage from the falls on thursday afternoon and didnt even put a dent in the mess of crap around there. This is also with a foot of snow on the ground so i dont even wanna know whats underneath it.

rivers in good shape, not a lot of fish but a few anyway. Fished hard on sat. from first light to about 1:00 for only 5 hookups. Definitly was not on fire.

rivers in good shape, not a lot of fish but a few anyway. Fished hard on sat. from first light to about 1:00 for only 5 hookups. Definitly was not on fire.

The Natural and a party of 5 yest:
7 hours, 4 hook-ups total, all landed, all summers, all in the Lower.
OUCH![V]
Been "off" for 3 days now, and have yet to even contemplate wandering her banks...
Hopefully SOON!</u>

Nog

The Natural and a party of 5 yest:
7 hours, 4 hook-ups total, all landed, all summers, all in the Lower.
OUCH![V]
Been "off" for 3 days now, and have yet to even contemplate wandering her banks...
Hopefully SOON!</u>

Nog

Fished my first time on the Stamp today for about 4 hours between the gun club and the first little set of falls where Murphy's boats seem to stop. Ran into about 4 other guys out as well. Didn't get any hook ups or hear of any but the water was nice and the day was fantastic. Glad I made the trip, hope next time I might get a bite or two more out of the deal. :D

shook hands with a couple of scappers on lower sss this afternoon till dark......saw 1 summer landed....waters real nice!!!!:D

i was at the upper sss on sunday,water has dropped,but still very fishable....i landed a wild summer...8lbs or so....and i lost a very heavy fish that ended up bending my hook

shakes

i havnt bin out much....but i hit the flow 4 a few hrs yest. and found some very fresh fish...LOTS OF FISH!!!!waters low but still productive....

spinnin pinnin and grinnin

shakes

skoot002.jpg

skoot001.jpg

heres a last cast fish from last nite,est.14-15lbs....
and i landed another 2nite that weighed 16-17lbs.....

shakes :D:D

Back