Stainless Pipe for bimini support.

Newf

Crew Member
I need a 1" stainless pipe about 6ft long with a slight bend/radius for a support on my Bimini roof. Any suggestions on where I could get a small job like this done in the Victoria area? Anywhere south island would work.

I need a 1" stainless pipe about 6ft long with a slight bend/radius for a support on my Bimini roof. Any suggestions on where I could get a small job like this done in the Victoria area? Anywhere south island would work.
It's a busy shop but my sister works at Silver Fern on Steele Ave. Ask for Trish. Otherwise, boat canvas shops can often do that.

It's a busy shop but my sister works at Silver Fern on Steele Ave. Ask for Trish. Otherwise, boat canvas shops can often do that.
Forgot to thank you for the response. They passed on it but gave me another place to try. They passed as well. Shops are too busy for such a little job,,,understandable so.

I was able to pick up a section of stainless pipe, cut to length, at Trotac today. Didn't realize they even carried it. I hate that store. Got my pipe for just over $30 and walked out with another $200 worth of "stuff".🤣🤣🤣🤣

Steveston carries it too, right next to all the new fishing gear you don't need!

Back