Sprout

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Hey nog did you manage to get out tues? heatin up?

Nope [V]

Da Missuz decided for me you see. She had the day off, and apparently that pesky yard work had been put off long enough in her books. Couple that with my crew being MIA and thus no-one to back up my pleas for sanity on such a nice weather day, and I was simply DOOMED! [xx(]

Did hear of a Monster cutthroat taken off the mouth of the Taylor on Saturday though. Lucky Bum! Obviously My Missuz NEEDS to chat with his! [:eek:)]

Most likely going to hit it up tomorrow, with a couple of the Fly-Flinging Ladies. Will post if anything worth note tomorrow eve...

Cheers,
Nog

Didnt have time to run to taylor arm which i heard was good. We didnt do very well landed 2 had a bunch more hits but still was a fun day

fished at Taylor Arm Monday...slow....cooler temperature. snow on ground, little windy. great scenery over there.

Well a bit late but we went out earlier this week. Anchored at two rivers. Plenty of fish but they wanted nothing to do with us. Tossed roe, hardware ect but only had one little guy we saw hit under the boat. Saw countless fish swim upto our roe and refuse it. Maybe they are starting to turn onto fry (saw none) or they didnt like the bluebird day and clear water. Did some cruising and saw some PIGS in the shallows aswell in the 6-8lb range. Bamfield was the only guy getting any action

easter30.jpg

Back