Sprout

D

Dirtdog67

Any word on how the lake has been in the last couple of weeks.. The creek mouths were pretty hot last spring at this time.Cheers-dirty[8D]

Yo Dirty, had a couple good days on the flow last week. I might go for one more shot later this week. Let me know if youre interested.

What day ya thinking chev, most definately could use one last kick at the can.. I think this was my most unproductive year yet..dirty

i hobbled out 2 the sproat yest. and landed myself a nice chrome hatch. doe bout 7-8 lbs.perfect way 2 end the season 4 me.it wasnt an awsome year of fishin..but good enough 4 this rvr rat...i cant wait 2 start fishin 4 sox..springs..and hoes in the stamper..in my shorts and from my tube...

spinnin pinnin and grinnin
shakes[8D]

Dirty im in for tomorrow. That phone number doesnt seem to be working for me, says out of service. Give me a shout at 713-3171.

Hey Chevy / DirtyOne...

You Ladz laking it, or...?
Been toying with the idea of a run to put the whaler through it's paces, and this might just present the kick I require to do just that.
She just needs to be fueled, and ready to roll. Of course I'll also have to grab a Licence as I haven't done that yet, but I don't believe you need to be there at first light for trout usually.

Anyway, lemme know Gentz. Might just see you out there...

Cheers,
Nog

Hey Chev, ya I am having issues with the cell.. New plan and already a screwup.. I ended up getting called in for a shift so I have to postpone for a day or two.. I think Sunday will be my next chance.. I hear it is supposed to finally warm up this weekend.. The top end of the lake could be worth a shot.. 5851635

Hey Nog. Were ya thinking tomorrow or over the weekend?? Sounds like a great weekend to do it weather wise.. I will keep you posted as to when we may make it up your way.. cheers dirty;)

quote:Originally posted by Dirtdog67

... Hey Nog. Were ya thinking tomorrow or over the weekend?? Sounds like a great weekend to do it weather wise.. I will keep you posted as to when we may make it up your way.. cheers dirty;)

Hi & Hey Dirty,
Just found out tomorrow is out. The Warden has the day off you see...
Likely give it a quick look on Saturday to make sure Mobeez Dick is running the way she should be, then hit 'er hard Sunday. So, if that's in the cards, shoot me an E: mattstabler@shaw.ca and lemme know...

Cheers,
Nog

Sounds good Gentz. Shoot me an E tonight or tomorrow sometime. Will letcha know how the exploratory goes, and we can take it from there...

Cheers,
Nog

Sunday is definately a go for me.. I will give you a shout tonight Chev, and I will send ya an e Nog.. Lets make it work.. There should be some serious bow's lurking up at the head..later dirty:D

Update: Fishing, although not what I'd consider "stellar" was Good. First time I've limited out intentionally on trout in many years, and Man-O-Man were they EVER</u> Good off the BarBee last night! Had twenty or so on between the three of us, so not to shabby for an afternoon's effort! Size ranged from ~ 4 lbs (largest) down to about 2, so not bad quality either.

Had planned to hit it again today, and still might - all depends on my hung-over partners... LOL!

Chevy, got your mail, but a tad too late to act on (late this am). Busy Monday, but boat gassed and Good To Go for Tuesday. You and Dirty get it together for then? Might be some FUN, and the weather looks to be fine that day...

Not steelhead by any means, but more than sufficient to address the overwhelming desire for a Tug-Job :D
And, there are larger fish there awaiting. No fry observed yesterday, but it seems the 'bows were expecting them off the creek mouths. With the warm weather scheduled for the next few, it is rather likely this fishery is just about to Take Off! ;)

GCL still too cold, catches there yest to the Ladz that went exploring were right grim (one on, one gone). Temps up there nearly 10 degrees cooler than the Sproat, so likely a week or so behind in the action. Shortly now methinks...

Cheers,
Nog

Any general advice for noob on the fishery? Im back for a few days this weekend and reports are there are no springs in the local chuck and steel seems hit and miss. Buddy who wants to fish has a whaler on the lake so we were gonna hit it. Fly or gear

Back