Spring

Local to where? cuz I fish the nanaimo local lakes fairly often and they're pritty good for small rainbows

Local to where? cuz I fish the nanaimo local lakes fairly often and they're pritty good for small rainbows

Have been to the Sproat, Nahmint and Great Central already. All damn slow. Snowline dropped quite close to the water just before last weekend, and what little water flowing in to each was very cold. Although a few hatches were observed, there was apparently extremely little interest as witnessed by the lack of rises. Time to go back on steel for a few, and let them warm. Soon!

Cheers,
Nog

Have been to the Sproat, Nahmint and Great Central already. All damn slow. Snowline dropped quite close to the water just before last weekend, and what little water flowing in to each was very cold. Although a few hatches were observed, there was apparently extremely little interest as witnessed by the lack of rises. Time to go back on steel for a few, and let them warm. Soon!

Cheers,
Nog

We caught 6 nice trout today trolling at Shawnigan. They're really trying to spawn tho so we released the darker ones.
Caught some bass too (I didn't but my partners did)

Back