South Island Christmas Gathering?

Put my name down.

This sounds like fun. I may be able to make it out, but not too sure yet. Do you have to say here, or can a guy just show up?

Anyone - DFO brass/salmon farmers notwithstanding - is welcome. Whether you show or not Rico, I'll reserve a seat for ya'.

Cool! Looks like we're creeping up on 15 or so. Make sure you all plan for a way home and let me know if you're stuck for a ride; might be able to help out there:)

Look forward to this...

I'd like to be there ...but i'll be on a someone else's Island in the Caribbean drink'n their cerveza;)
Bottles up!
Cheers..SS

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good guys. I'm going to book the room (for 15 to 20) at the Six Mile Pub for Sat. Dec 17th from 5 o'clock onward till puke-am.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new guys and it should be a hoot. Any one else who hasn't logged-in can just show up; we'll make room for ya.

If there's any issues with availability, I'll post an alternate.

Cheers,
Terry

Party Date Confirmed: Sat. Dec. 17th @ 5:00 pm onward at the Six Mile Pub! Up to 20 persons available (in the first area on the left as you enter the front doors) This is a primo spot I think.

The owner (David) arranged this personally and I'm delighted. I'll be giving a reservation deposit (credit card) by Tues evening when I have more firm numbers on attendance.

The assigned area can only seat up to 20 so although you can still come if it's full but - it is first come first serve.

I'll probably show early for a hamburger or something.

So, please chime in with a confirmation if you're coming if you haven't already. Thanks!

Again, this is a done-deal, reservation confirmed.

Only change is it's bumped to 5:30pm onward.

Hope to see lots of you guys come out, there's lots of room.

Cheers,
Terry

Will make it Lip do you want to commute? or anyone else who lives in sooke??? see you all then wont be meat cutting this year LOL LOL doing it the weekend before...

wolf

Never mind, thought I worked that day. Upon further investigation I do not.

So sure we can carpool. Already told the missuz that we may need a pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realised I had not confirmed yet......so this is that!
Be great to meet some of the great folks on this forum.

I'll be there to in case I forgot to confirm. I'l have some seminar tickets with me if anyone needs a last minute stocking stuffer. I should have put a scratch game on them for an extra buck!!! LOL

I'll be there, God willing

Back