South Island Christmas Gathering?

Little Hawk

I know, I know, we just finished frickin' Halloween but if we're going to have another great get-together again this year we ought to
start planning now; joints get booked up fast.

Last year at the 6-Mile was a blast (what I can remember of it) and I'd like to know how many would be on board again this year?

Fri/Sat Dec. 9th or 10th., or, Fir/Sat 16th or 17th.?

Who's in? What works for a date? And what venue appeals to you guys (gals?)?

I'll keep a tally over the next week or so then I'll book something.

Cheers,
Terry

Whose invited?

Every one 'cept Theb55 ;):p.... Oh yeah and holmes*

Sounds good to me. Any dates... 6 mile?

I usually show up and will again. D&D is usually good to go as well. He is the "D"esignated "D"river. ;)

Pub? Did someone say pub?
We have quite a few pubs back in the old country and I have been know to partake in my younger days....... LOL
I will watch for Little Hawk's confirmation and try and join you guys......

I'm in but do I understand Terry's taxi service doesn't run west from the 6 mile anymore?
Tom

All who fish, lurk here and give a damn about Pacific salmon & halibut are welcome and heartily encouraged to come. I've found it a great opportunity to put faces to some of the names on the SFAB forum and catch up on stuff like: how many brewski's can you quaff in X-amount of time ;)

And yes, Tom, I may be able to help out again with a ride or two afterwards. I'm thinkin' maybe if there's enough guys that need a ride afterwards we could charter a helicopter; drop ya right on yer' roof!

I'm going to book this (if without objection) @ the Six-Mile Pub in 7 to 10 days and I'm favoring Sat Dec 17th (again, if without objection) as a little more Christmas spirit may be in abundance then.

I will ask that all who are going to attend, please confirm here on this post so that I have a good idea of numbers of seats to reserve.

Thanks all!
Cheers!

Ill be in... unless the back renders me un-mobile again this year :rolleyes:

Ill take the opportunity for the heli ride too! :cool:

Yep sounds about right then 15 minutes after we get there he goes home to pass out I thinks. lol

All who fish, lurk here and give a damn about Pacific salmon & halibut are welcome and heartily encouraged to come. I've found it a great opportunity to put faces to some of the names on the SFAB forum and catch up on stuff like: how many brewski's can you quaff in X-amount of time ;)

And yes, Tom, I may be able to help out again with a ride or two afterwards. I'm thinkin' maybe if there's enough guys that need a ride afterwards we could charter a helicopter; drop ya right on yer' roof!

I'm going to book this (if without objection) @ the Six-Mile Pub in 7 to 10 days and I'm favoring Sat Dec 17th (again, if without objection) as a little more Christmas spirit may be in abundance then.

I will ask that all who are going to attend, please confirm here on this post so that I have a good idea of numbers of seats to reserve.

Thanks all!
Cheers!

Yep, I'm in.

I am down. Maybe I'll make a few fishing friends. My last mentor and bud, "Dohboy", moved to Fort McNo-where.

Sounds like about 6 - 8 so far.

Anyone else? Govner (I'll help with a ride again :) ), Wolfie, LC?

I'm not biting. I might not be drinking any more.

Just got back from Vegas and I came back with more money than I went with. My kid did excellent, he won two Texas Hold'em Tournaments (Ceasars, Flamingo) out of 5 and won big bucks.

I've changed my mind, I'll be there.

Yes ill try and make it as well maybe ill get lipper to drive or vice wersa as we live soooo far away LOL LOL

Yes ill try and make it as well maybe ill get lipper to drive or vice wersa as we live soooo far away LOL LOL

I got no problem with that... might be working though and coming from the other way

Any more bites here?
Will be making the reservations by weeks end...

Back