Sooke winters............. ya bums

Lipripper

Don't think this needs to be on the Sooke reports thread
Since the Kitty thread has a secret group of sfbc'ers havin a get together I say we do a little derby/get together too. :p
(yes fishflyguy you can have a spot on the 'but Pirate)

LOL maybe we can take out Buffy's after
2.gif

No plans, no times, no ideas.

Discuss.....

I'm in

Last edited by a moderator:
How about real simple 50/50 derby. $100.00 bucks a boat... winner takes 50% of the pot and the Juan De Fuca Salmon Restoration Society gets the other 50%. 50 boats means $2,500 pot for each.

How about real simple 50/50 derby. $100.00 bucks a boat... winner takes 50% of the pot and the Juan De Fuca Salmon Restoration Society gets the other 50%. 50 boats means $2,500 pot for each.

Lmao.......You start your own 100 buck-a-boat derby :p

It's a good idea but I was sorta thinkin.....10/20 buck a headish winner take all...including braggin rights. (depending on interest)

More for sheeps an giggles ;)

Whenever............ Got the week between xmas an new beers off but can always broom crap away from a weekend.

Edit:.........Thats why the post......... Figure something out that works for most... You can throw your .25 in :D

Super idea...a little winter fishing derby for fun. I vote for around xmas holidays somewhere, more time open for fishing for most people around then -- maybe that slow time for many people between boxing day and new years. Maybe make it open for a week, so you have more chance of not getting screwed over by weather. I vote for the small stakes / high bragging rights. Definitely buffy's at end....first round's on the winner. :)

maybe i will crash all these events...wanted to go to the kittyécomox one last year but couldnt fit it in and want to go to this years kitty to meet those dudes but i cant do a sat. at this time cause of that thing i dont normally do during winter..WORK...let me know as during that time i may be able to wonder down that way and meet a few folks...sundays are a deffinate for me otherwise i have to make arrangements in advance...i will bring my blackhawks flag if yall like..lol...holmes*

I have a 12 footer we can drag behind my boat that you can fish off of.... You can even take your flag:p

:D

my bad. took forever to make post. my thoughts already expressed.
(10-20 per rod/head +brag rights.)

my bad. took forever to make post. my thoughts already expressed.
(10-20 per rod/head +brag rights.)

Maybe we can reassess profishers idea in the peak of the summer goodness and get something going...... I think its a great idea and could work well.
Sheeps and giggles this time :D

Somewhere between Xmas and new beers......Does that work for anybody?

(...... HALLILAMA maybe you could indulge us with some of your prowess :p )

Im in for between x-mas and new years! Maybe wolfie will show and I can huck a quarter at him! :p Let make this happen.

-Steve

Im in for between x-mas and new years! Maybe wolfie will show and I can huck a quarter at him! :p Let make this happen.

-Steve

Now you're talking, there's a great salmon enhancement fundraiser tie-in ... a quarter toss at the guy who predicted the fishing would eventually be good last summer. Or maybe up it to toonies for those feeling particularly generous (and maybe a little more mean).

Just kidding Roy!

DEFINATLLY COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be back in dec and putting the boat back in after that as I have the nice heater on the boat to keep warm and make coffee with special sooke milk LOL LOL ill even throw out an invitation to members to come on to the wolf boat maybe 2 guys to have a fun day and tell lies and BS LOL LOL
p.s. bring the .25 cents too please if I get enough maybe be enough for a "pine float" for the person who doesnt catch a fish lmao....

Good luck Wolf

there's already a derby around xmas boys the frostbite derby after that we can bring back the old fric&frac maybe we can have it in Yaramies backyard again.Still can't remember how i made it home & on that what happened to the boozers derby . Rollie isn't your boat tucked in the driveway by now. Cheers All Sammy

K lookin good! Winner take all or a split between descending top 3 if enough guys get out?
Between Xmas an new beers? we gunna lock that in?
Again I think Dbl R's Idear is great one and lets think of somethin when the summer biggies are around and get a few more boats in and make it worth while for the cause ;)

This one should be a freeze our nootz off cause some of us are hardcore and throw coins at wolfie
2.gif

Should we make a no bait rule?

Read "The rest of the story" Steve :p

Back