SOOKE REPORTS spring/summer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

Banger, you have to take into consideration that wolf is not a small guy! But you know how fisherman are, they always grow!

[:p]

Steve
Sorry buddy but I dont think youll hit the 5 ft mark. [V]
Good luck huntin and buzz me me when ya get back :D

Talked to salty nutz when I got home and a 20 in the box for him. Right off the tip of the Island 65ft bout 6:30 (after work trip)
Back on reportin

no more stroking,joking now there stoking 54# was caught off obrien today lots of action on our side of the fence lately socks galore & springs too group hug guys [:I]lets give each other the room they deserve may calmer seas prevail

no more stroking,joking now there stoking 54# was caught off obrien today lots of action on our side of the fence lately socks galore & springs too group hug guys [:I]lets give each other the room they deserve may calmer seas prevail

it is funny that on year where there has been less boats than normal we are having the most issues, wait till this wkend good reports and a decent derby on, next wks bitching should be good
i will be out on saturday but not in the derby, so u better all stay out of my way;)[:p]

(yes i am kidding)

it is funny that on year where there has been less boats than normal we are having the most issues, wait till this wkend good reports and a decent derby on, next wks bitching should be good
i will be out on saturday but not in the derby, so u better all stay out of my way;)[:p]

(yes i am kidding)

Originally posted by addicted

Well got out early and got our sox quickly off of secretary... pink squirts were the tickets for us... went west for some springs and got to watch Wolf put on a show! 35, 24, 23, 20.... nadda for us.... Guess it's nice to be dialed in hey roy? And oh yeah... profisher... next time you roll into the fishing grounds can you please wait till your gear is in the water before you cut in... thanks...
Just like the good old days on this site. Its about time.. Love it. Hey Bags, Mama,Vin, Maddog !!/quote]

Originally posted by addicted

Well got out early and got our sox quickly off of secretary... pink squirts were the tickets for us... went west for some springs and got to watch Wolf put on a show! 35, 24, 23, 20.... nadda for us.... Guess it's nice to be dialed in hey roy? And oh yeah... profisher... next time you roll into the fishing grounds can you please wait till your gear is in the water before you cut in... thanks...
Just like the good old days on this site. Its about time.. Love it. Hey Bags, Mama,Vin, Maddog !!/quote]

I had enough once or twice as well. Laid low for a few months but got back on the keyboard. The social networking got the best of me. Profish, nobody likes to see a member of the boards leave like this but I know what you mean. I see both sides..... it's just lame that guys can't get along.

I'll see yah out on the water!

Dohboy, you drive a big white Dodge? I was pulling out of Rona with the Striper hooked up. Could have sworn it was you. I know you were looking but wasn't sure if you made the connection.

I had enough once or twice as well. Laid low for a few months but got back on the keyboard. The social networking got the best of me. Profish, nobody likes to see a member of the boards leave like this but I know what you mean. I see both sides..... it's just lame that guys can't get along.

I'll see yah out on the water!

Dohboy, you drive a big white Dodge? I was pulling out of Rona with the Striper hooked up. Could have sworn it was you. I know you were looking but wasn't sure if you made the connection.

Sorry got caught up in all the mud slinging forgot to make a report. Haven't been out since getting back from Rivers, arms are a little sore, but hit the Trap the other day 2 teeners in the box. 50 ft green glow teaser head, betsy flasher.

Sorry got caught up in all the mud slinging forgot to make a report. Haven't been out since getting back from Rivers, arms are a little sore, but hit the Trap the other day 2 teeners in the box. 50 ft green glow teaser head, betsy flasher.

highlights
yes i did make the connection, but back to truck school for you it was a ford you were looking at[:I], i was kinda laughing seeing you come out of there towing your boat, that parking lot can be tight at the best of times

highlights
yes i did make the connection, but back to truck school for you it was a ford you were looking at[:I], i was kinda laughing seeing you come out of there towing your boat, that parking lot can be tight at the best of times

holy crap. i came to look on here for a quick report but instead i found pages of arguments or 'heated' conversations!!

anyways... anyone know who got the 54#? any pics???????????

holy crap. i came to look on here for a quick report but instead i found pages of arguments or 'heated' conversations!!

anyways... anyone know who got the 54#? any pics???????????

Too bad that fish wasnt there for this weekends derby that is one impressive fish for the sooke area I know one that size hasnt hit the scales here for a while congrats to whoever caught it...

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Too bad that fish wasnt there for this weekends derby that is one impressive fish for the sooke area I know one that size hasnt hit the scales here for a while congrats to whoever caught it...

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Just talked to my neighbor about that 54 lber--his nephew took a buddy out who had been sick for a year or so. They were off Beechey and his nephew handed a rod to his buddy--"Hold this for a sec": boom--54 lber on. That's a tonic for what ails you! Good for him--nice to see someone catch a slug like that who needed the boost.
T2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back