Sooke Reports - Spring/Summer 09

......c'mon guys don't buy it hook line and sinker. Who exactly is this profisher guy>LOL ( I appologize in adavance profisher. If in fact true) Those numbers seem damn good though!

I see you only have 13 post , makes me wonder.

quote:.c'mon guys don't buy it hook line and sinker. Who exactly is this profisher guy>LOL ( I appologize in adavance profisher. If in fact true) Those numbers seem damn good though!

I see you only have 13 post , makes me wonder.
x2 could be a troll...
T2

No Rigours

was at Cheanuh marina this morning to look at water, very rough water with white caps with fast moving low lying clouds,[V] went home early. hope the water is calm soon.

Everyone would know who I am. Been a local pro for as long as anyone around. Just haven't spent my time here until recently. My report is accurate. But the JDFD is coming so no secrets told until afterwards. It does look promising for a decent derby this year! Out today only landed 2 of 4 and only teenagers for me today.

Was a bit bouncy today but fishable. Good bite early morning at the Head, unfortunately I only got the tailend of it. Got one 19 lbs and lost another shortly before. Saw several bent rods and nets. Then the good old hours-lasting game of patience...

Can anyone confirm the 56 lbs off Sooke this morning? Saw one high 30 or even above 40 lbs from the Head this morning.

Got out with FAH-CUPS this A.M. Fished from the Trap to Possesion, I put a 21 in the box early. FAH-CUPS and I both had hits, but couldn't make them stick. A little bouncy, but nothing we couldn't handle. As for the 56 pounder, there was several sightings of a fellow fighting a fish for 45 minutes, but no one I heard reported it netted on the radio. Cheers, I.I.

quote:profisher's reports are accurate and for real guys.
Then apologies to profisher. You'll have to excuse us, we have been burned a few times in the past...
Good fishing to you.
T2

No Rigours

Fished sooke today....no luck for us but seen quite a few fish caught....a bit on the windy side

Walter...nope not Cal. As I said been doing longer than most...only 1 active guy who has been pro longer. (Mark Grant) Just wondering if Last Chance has it figured out? Hint, started in 1986.

Hey thats in around the time I started.LOL
My appologies as well Profisher. Actually I started to make a living out there a few years later than you. Nonethe less , will be interesting to have another avid angler here on the site to add to the knowledge.
Maybe we'll figure out who Profisher is yet. Until then keep em tight.

HL

quote:Originally posted by profisher

Walter...nope not Cal. As I said been doing longer than most...only 1 active guy who has been pro longer. (Mark Grant) Just wondering if Last Chance has it figured out? Hint, started in 1986.
I guess RR of SSC

Had a great day off Possession today! 4 in the bucket (30,28,26,10) Should have let the first one go I guess. [:I] 75 ft Betsy and bloody nose was the most productive. Heard that Otter went off this morning too.

Back