Sold

Skucy

Looking for a Glasply 21. Some years the were referred to as a 2200 by Glasply. Looking to customize the boat with a few things mainly a pod. So would prefer more of a project boat or one that doesn’t run. But willing to entertain all options. I do have my own trailer so if you would like to keep yours or the boat doesn’t have one then that’s fine too.
Let me know what you have!

Looking for a Glasply 21. Some years the were referred to as a 2200 by Glasply. Looking to customize the boat with a few things mainly a pod. So would prefer more of a project boat or one that doesn’t run. But willing to entertain all options. I do have my own trailer so if you would like to keep yours or the boat doesn’t have one then that’s fine too.
Let me know what you have!
There is a sick glassply on a new tuff trailer by my house in Saanich. Have never seen it move but he takes care of it. I’ll ask him what it is next time I see him working on it in his yard. What’s your max budget?

My previous was the 2200. Absolute tank of a boat and loved her. Good luck with the hunt

There is a sick glassply on a new tuff trailer by my house in Saanich. Have never seen it move but he takes care of it. I’ll ask him what it is next time I see him working on it in his yard. What’s your max budget?

Thanks Kaelc! I’ll send you a pm thanks for the reply!!

My previous was the 2200. Absolute tank of a boat and loved her. Good luck with the hunt

Thanks Rogerson!! They are really awesome boats and I think a little under rated on this side of the border. To bad you got rid of yours. Would of been awesome to fish two glasplys together!

"The one that got away" was @noluck old boat. 4bt cummins. Sick boat

Yeah absolutely! That was an amazing boat and build!! Hats off to noluck!!

No luck chatting with the guy in my Neighbourhood but it looks like it be a 19’? Here is one https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/507175754209237/

Thanks Kaelc! Not to sure about the challenges going across the border right now for a boat. Might not be as much of a pain as I am thinking. But with covid definitely things have changed.. I am hoping to find one with the raised cabin style like the ones noluck and RogersonCruso had. But definitely after the 21 and not the 19. I thank you for the reply, trying to contact the neighbour and getting back to me!!

Do you have any pictures of the model you are interested in? There are a couple sitting in a field here in Courtenay that I think are Glasplys , I can try to get a picture of them from the road today.

Do you have any pictures of the model you are interested in? There are a couple sitting in a field here in Courtenay that I think are Glasplys , I can try to get a picture of them from the road today.

So I’m looking for this style. With the raised cabin and the hatch in the middle of the two berth windows.

Thanks Seahorse!

Attachments

• D139407A-4AB6-411E-82E1-2A5693EE3A9B.jpeg
    D139407A-4AB6-411E-82E1-2A5693EE3A9B.jpeg
    373.6 KB · Views: 79

Too much but they might take $2000

Too much but they might take $2000

Thanks Kaelc but just after the 21ft. Also I really don’t want to go across the border.. if I could find something on the island that would be great! But thanks for looking!!

So I’m looking for this style. With the raised cabin and the hatch in the middle of the two berth windows.

Thanks Seahorse!
Well this sucks, after looking at those boats in the field for 5 + years they are gone, bummer

Thanks Maxpri!

Looks like most of the glasplys are in the states and it looks like I have possibly found one!! So guess I will probably be crossing the border anyway. Thanks for all your time and links guys!!

good luck Skucy, i you get one be sure to join glasply.org good bunch of folks and a wealth of knowledge

Back