SOLD SOLD SOLD 2005 Grady White 282

This is the way you want to buy a boat,previous owner has spent a ton of money and time getting it dialed in right.Refitting a boat to this standard takes not just $ but a lot of precious time.Great hull,plenty of power,super clean,all the extra's,and the mid berth is a big plus on these boats.

Yes BCI has made some smart moves and has done very well for himself in life, any boat he has owned is dialed in and not for sale because of some sort of problem, he’s just addicted to the process of obtaining nice rigs and making them perfect lol. Any one looking should go check this out

Reactions: BCI
Why don't you come by and take a look at her. One of the local boat brokers has said 'you could do a lot worse than follow this guy around and buy his boats once he's done with them'. Come take a look!
Where is it right now? It's got me interested?

She's on her trailer, under cover, in Delta in a locked compound. The weather looks decent today. Check your inbox for my personal cell #.

I don't mean to derail your thread, but I'm curious to know what you have planned next

Agreed ! This will be a great deal for someone on a well kept boat .... Nice !
This really is one of the nicest looking packages I have have seen...and like many others, I spend WAY too much time looking at champagne boats on my beer can budget :p

I don't mean to derail your thread, but I'm curious to know what you have planned next
His Avatar says a lot.... and changes regularly;) to bad your only allowed 1 avatar eh @BCI
seriously all joking aside you would be very hard pressed to find a nicer Sailfish

Reactions: BCI
Thanks @Hookin'up and @bigdogg1. This is one that I put a ton of time and money into and then as happens, plans changed. To give you an idea, here is what I've got into the boat so far;

1. 2005 Grady White 282 purchased in 2015 with original F225s for $85,000
2. Electronics package 2016 (Bluewater Rigging) for $18,000 (Raymarine eS127 Hybrid Touch, Raymarine EV200 Evolution Autopilot, Raymarine Quantum SolidState Radome, Raymarine AIS Transceiver, additional 4.3” Data Display, Raymarine follow-on tiller control for cockpit control of pilot, labour)
3. New AGM Batteries and Charger 2016 (Bluewater Rigging) $2,000
4. Furnace 2018 (Rods Power and Marine) $5,000
5. Repowered in Feb 2018 with clean 2015 Verado 225s with 650hrs, incl rigging, props, and install (Rod's Power and Marine) $35,000
6. New foam and upholstery for all coaming bolsters and for all exterior cushions - rear jump seats, captain seat and co-pilot helm seat and new rear bench seat 2018 $3,500
7. Full fall power polish, wax, detail, 2018 $3,000
8. Full fall service for twin Verados, Oct 2018 $1500

I'm into this one for $153,500 from what I can remember off the top of my head. Someone's going to get a good deal on a turn-key no-nonsense boat maintained with an open check book.

The trailer is available for $5000 with the boat, or $5000 after the boat sells if the new owner does not need the trailer.

Maybe you @Hookin'up ? :)
Thanks for thinking of me there Bri, maybe if you adopted me first;)

Hi BCI. Do you have an overall length including the trailer tongue with the engines down? If I can fit it in my space I might talk myself into an upgrade.

Hi BCI. Do you have an overall length including the trailer tongue with the engines down? If I can fit it in my space I might talk myself into an upgrade.
I don’t have that right now but I can get it for you.

The boat itself is 28’ then add 2 for the outboards and 2 for anchor pulpit then probably six for the trailer. My guess would be 36-38 feet.

How big is your garage? Should I go measure the total rig?

thank you. My garage is 40'. When it's convenient an actual length would be awesome.

HB

Back