SOLD SOLD SOLD 2005 Grady White 282

BCI

2005 Grady White 282 Sailfish for sale.

$65,000 spent in the last 36 months updating her.

Local boat bought new at Capstan Marine.

New $18,000 Raymarine electronics package, ES127 Display, EVO200 Autopilot, Second 4.3" data display, Quantum Digital Radar, AIS Transceiver
$5000 Webasto diesel furnace,
$2000 AGM batteries and AGM charger.
$35,000 repower with 2015 Verado 225s. Fly by wire controls and power steering completely transform the boat.
JL / Alpine Audio system

Here's the link with more details;

Asking $119,000 OBO.

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/bod/d/grady-white/6711735306.html

Last edited:
wow thats a nice boat. id be all over it if youll take 66k... (kidding ) that all ive been able to save up...
Man, have I got the 17’ double eagle for you!!
I’ll strongly consider $66k
;)

Reactions: BCI
Wow that’s a beauty, I was looking at a North River but $200K is just too much for me, now looking at a new Defiance 250EX which is a lot less money and still a great fishing machine. This is sweet though!!

Reactions: BCI
Wow that’s a beauty, I was looking at a North River but $200K is just too much for me, now looking at a new Defiance 250EX which is a lot less money and still a great fishing machine. This is sweet though!!

Why don't you come by and take a look at her. One of the local boat brokers has said 'you could do a lot worse than follow this guy around and buy his boats once he's done with them'. Come take a look!

I would not recommend a Defiance. The ones I have seen are pretty weak on fit and finish. They are the new Bayliner Trophy. Save a bit more and look for a used Parker. Parkers are very solid boats although a bit harder to find used, but for good reason.

Back