SOLD 2 Older Fenwick 1264 rods for sale

pacemaker

Hi, I have 2 older Fenwick rods for sale.

SOLD One of them is the standard 1264 blank that I built myself about 40 years ago when I first moved to the coast. It got used a fair bit in its early years, but hasn't been in the water for at least 30+ years. Lots of genuine cork on it, and top quality (at the time) Fuji reel seat and guides. Probably could use a complete rebuild, but certainly could be fished now till you get around to the rebuild. SOLD

SOLD The other one was the original graphite 1264G blank that I also built myself at the same general time as above. Again, top quality Fuji reel seat and guides. Still hasn't been fished for at least 30+ years. Only problem with this one is that the bottom half of the blank broke just above the cork, but was professionally repaired. Top half is in good shape. Completely fishable "as is".
Pick up only in Campbell River.

Attachments

• IMG_0060(1).JPEG
    IMG_0060(1).JPEG
    340.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I still have a fiberglass 1264 from the 80's. I can't help but ask what did you get for it.?
I have an HMG that broke below the ferrule and I repaired with fiberglass insert and fiberglass outside and have started to use as a float rod/centerpin rig. okay so far...

Back