So are u going out and catch and releasing

I got out today too, Lakers were on a feeding frenzy today. We had multiple double headers, biggest maybe 8#. Did not get a pic of it, and a beautiful dark one released at the boat side, was a fun day. Just getting all the bugs out of the boat and getting used to it before we hit the coast with it, she’s ready now, tuned and set rite up.

qaWNyfW.jpg

tXh2U2g.jpg

iHNz3Bv.jpg

RJJXCfp.jpg

I got out today too, Lakers were on a feeding frenzy today. We had multiple double headers, biggest maybe 8#. Did not get a pic of it, and a beautiful dark one released at the boat side, was a fun day. Just getting all the bugs out of the boat and getting used to it before we hit the coast with it, she’s ready now, tuned and set rite up.

qaWNyfW.jpg

tXh2U2g.jpg

iHNz3Bv.jpg

RJJXCfp.jpg
Nice ...Was that a Drone pic of the boat , Great pics

Yah you bet. Picked up a Mavic Air a few days back, still getting used to it but it’s a fun toy.
Its excellent, have had one too, and a few other DJIs , got some excellent areal pics and ya lots of fun ...trying to get some walleye fishing in sask because its wide open here but it's raining off and on ....off topic sorry ......lol

Its excellent, have had one too, and a few other DJIs , got some excellent areal pics and ya lots of fun ...trying to get some walleye fishing in sask because its wide open here but it's raining off and on ....off topic sorry ......lol

Oh well,, it’s still fishing talk on a fishing forum,, we could be carrying on about cheezies for 3 days :rolleyes:

So I guess now we don't have to catch and release in those areas not opened prior to Jul 15th , now we get to catch MEASURE release if they are not between the area min and 80 cm ...... CRAZY !

Back