Snow

IronNoggin

Dammit!

1PC0dLv.jpg

tsz0MwA.jpg

She Who Rules rolled me out at Oh Dark Thirty.

You need to run me up to work.

Huh??

qlEMOBf.jpg

Makes me wish she would learn to run the 4x4...

Guess I'll be on the wrong end of the shovel today... Again that is...

Nog

I was just talking to my Bother in Law in NL, telling him about all the snow I've been shovelling up here on Bear Mountain.

He says," Do you know how to turn your dish washer into a snow blower"?

Me, "I don't know,,, tell me"..

HIm, " Buy "her" a pair of winter boots and a pair of good mitts"..

Now I know for sure that's not gonna work for me and knowing my sister in NL, I'm pretty sure it's not working for him either.

7:40 this am - cleaned the sun deck and driveway. Neighbor brought some hot coffee with jolly cream made it go faster a bit.

Man - either this sh&# 's heavy or I'm getting really old or both!! Last week’s was pretty powdery but this one wasn’t back-friendly at all.
1641509238017.jpeg

Yeah, worked from dark and miserable to 2 PM for breakfast, clearing broken trees and big branches and more snow than I care to describe. I think I've had enough of west coast snowsludge for the year. But hey, how often can you say "Oh good, it's gonna rain" ?

Stop Acrying haha my Cuz in Buffalo, she Screenshot_20220106-150335_Facebook.jpgjust sent me this , shes in CHEETOWAGA ...remember this is overnight and in INCHES....DAMN !!!

I typically shovel the walkway and the neighbors at our place (townhouse) and lay some salt down everywhere before I head to work. Today I noticed the crusty frozen layer on top of the snow and decided today was not the day to spend time shoveling. I had to spend 15 minutes trying to get into my truck without ripping the door handle off lol

I bought a snowmobile in 2009 and we had like 4' of snow around January in Port Coquitlam. It was the best timing. Snowmobiling around the city parks which is definitely not allowed but it was a blast.

7:40 this am - cleaned the sun deck and driveway. Neighbor brought some hot coffee with jolly cream made it go faster a bit.

Man - either this sh&# 's heavy or I'm getting really old or both!! Last week’s was pretty powdery but this one wasn’t back-friendly at all.
View attachment 73610
You ain’t getting old and weak. it’s heavy even for us young bucks. West Coast Suck style.

The leading cause of people over 45 going to the emergency ward...@#!$%%##!@!!,I'm buying a snow blower!!!
I bit the bullet this year and picked one up. Done my driveway and my neighbors as well 4 times in the past few days. Back saver for sure, I had never used one before and now I wish I got it 12 years ago when we bought the house. My back for sure would have been wrecked by now so worth it even if it sits until next year for me.

I don't miss that wet heavy ****, but......I would rather have a few days of your snow than the 3 weeks of this....

We also got some snow, but it is the light dry stuff.

Getting sick of this cold weather up here, going on 3 weeks where we haven't seen temps higher than -20, with most in the mid -30's....now supposed to be +5 by Monday!! A different Chinook is showing up at our house.

Stay warm and safe down there

Cheers

SS

Back