Small 25 hp Tohatsu outboards

spring fever

Anybody have any experience with a tiller 25hp Tohatsu? Can't seem to find a dealer or prices around comox courtenay? Closest dealer?

Ajac's in Nanaimo has them in stock. I looked at them in the early summer and gave them serious consideration but found a better price on a Suzuki. They sure do get good reviews.

Anybody have any experience with a tiller 25hp Tohatsu? Can't seem to find a dealer or prices around comox courtenay? Closest dealer?
I had the 30hp model (2018) with electric start, electric tilt and loved it. Bought it from ajacs in Nanaimo and they were by far the best price.

Friend and his dad both had one and hated it. Hard to start had to go get his old dad in the Ladner marsh twice. They sold them both just to get rid of them. But that was when they first came out. Check out bass pro price on mercury it was impressive

Friend and his dad both had one and hated it. Hard to start had to go get his old dad in the Ladner marsh twice. They sold them both just to get rid of them. But that was when they first came out. Check out bass pro price on mercury it was impressive
If you don't like the Tohatsu you might not like the Mercury either...under 40 HP I believe Merc motors are all tohatsu.

Weren't those issues common to most outboards back then?

Back