Shooting in Ottawa

85f13e415e6db7f1db3e14eeaf5e0a9d.jpg
a28f58054689d5560fbf59711db51a2e.jpg
Rest in peace brother..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tragic what happened. I only hope that the protection of our nation is not directed at taking away our rights and freedoms in the hope of stopping another attack. This is not a time to be politically correct as we all know who the culprits are and should not have to suffer along with them. This comes at an all too convenient time for Harper and the cons just saying. We should not let fear mongering take away what we hold dear and just turn into the US.

It's a direct retaliation against Canada's involvement in the ISIS situation.
very sad, they have no value for human lives. :(

A direct retaliation by a Canadian wannabee misfit who was hiding behind the ISIS platform to further his misguided aims.

As was the Canadian misfit who ran down the soldiers with his vehicle.

As was the Canadian misfits who were going to nail-bomb the Legislative buildings in Victoria a while back.

Makes you wonder.......who we should be afraid of. ( And we are afraid..........as each event happens the security measures are revamped and applied in one way or another..........since 911 it's never been the same even though we pretend we're normal)

The homegrown whackos who aren't from overseas seem to wreak a lot of damage..

The Timothy McVeighs and UnaBombers of this world (as well as our Canadian share of whackos)......walking among us every day and no-one gives them a second look, because we've been conditioned to look elsewhere.

Well at least they are vastly out numbered and will never win. 7 billion people on the planet and a couple million of them are violent wackos and come from all religions and backgrounds. They are losers on a loosing side. They have no place here with the decent people on the planet...illuminate them by any means. The world will only be a better place. Anyone who can parade around with a severed human head and get a kick out of it has no place here period.

I'm with Seafever on this one.

It's like the government and media are looking to "radicalize" the populace as much as any terrorist group does with it's recruits. They seem to do so at any opportunity.

My deepest condolences go to the family of the slain reservist.

f14932e093e7f9c6522255ea15126003.jpg
here is a picture of Cpl. Cirillo's K-9's waiting for there master to come home today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God Bless all servicemen past and present. I thank them for their service. We owe them all a debt of gratitude.

Being in Ottawa and having this happen is pretty surreal. Heard the sirens and everything in the morning. Soldier who was killed seems like he was a standout guy as well. Pretty sad day here...but the end result will be the country coming together more than ever I'm sure.

Back