Sherwood horrid experience

scudman

Went to buy Sea Sport at Sherwood, Roger was sales person, most horrific selling/buying experience we have ever had. In short we were lied to, treated like we didn't 't exist, than to top it off charged $16.50 for launching fees to try out a boat. Sales person never recontacted us to finish sale , I contacted owner, he apologized but to this day we still have not received our launching fees. I gave the owner of the company a list of requirements for us to purchase boat, no response, I bought and Orca elsewhere.

Horrified to return

Does Sherwood marina not know this stuff gets out there Owner doesn't care I've been there 30yrs in vehicle sales as owner and down to sales,I have looked for a boat there. Way to go Roger get a different job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sherwood lost a sale from me last year aswell. Salesman didn't seem to have any interest in making a sale. Asked to deal with a different salesperson and was directed back to the same guy. Wouldn't return calls. Took my business elsewhere and was told that I wasn't the first person they sold a boat too that decided not to buy from Sherwood. Sherwood Salesman called a week after I had picked up the new boat and was pretty pissed that I had gone elsewhere

I bought my boat from roger at Sherwood and had zero problems. I also paid the launch and was told up front that was the deal if I wanted a sea trial. Roger has tried for years to get a unlimited yearly launch pass but they won't sell him one. I have paid launch on boats I have sold and it's pretty annoying when guys back out on sale after wasting all that time so I get why they do that. Service dept is great and mechanics always show me what they have done.

You guys go elsewhere and I'll deal with Sherwood, be easier to get my boat in

Back