Seven mile reef

Striper Sniper

Hi, still new to the area, can someone give me the GPS coordinates to 7 mile reef off of Bamfiels? Thanks, Seawolf 1

Hi Scotth, I wish I could tell you but I am new to the area. I do have a friend in Campbell River, SeaWolf that is coming out with me tomorrow and he has the coordinates. Thanks for posting. Seawolf 1

Hi, SeaWolf.

Sorry, I can't help you with the coordinates. Most people are very reluctant to post GPS locations for bottom fishing on a widely viewed forum. They worry they will find a mass of boats there the next time they head to their favorite hali hole. Perhaps, requesting a PM would be more successful in getting the info from a helpful angler. I would send you a PM with the info if I had it.

TheBigGuy

It's quite obvious when you look at a chart. It's 7 miles from Bamfield, not exactly straight out from the mouth of the sound, just slightly south of staight out. It's generally 220' deep, and quite a large area.

Hope this helps. Other people were right when they say that most will not post waypoints. I have lots of coordinates that I specifically fish that I find work better than others. These were spots that I found by trial and error. It's just a matter of getting out in the general area, and trying them out for yourself.

FishWish

Back