Selling the Sea Ray

Graduating to a 23ft aluminum I hope... Looking to sell the ray quickly... She's a great fishing rig and I hope I priced it right... Tough to let her go cause I've had great success in it and my girls loved it.

Not just your girls! Think how sad the Golder girls will be!

Great boat for very little money for someone serious about big water fishing!

Very true....Yeah don't forget were counting on you to still take people out again for our consultants derby ... Have to add a few more this year if your boat is bigger....lol

Lol... Ya those girls too I guess.... The next boat is much more practical and not as warm so I hope the sun is out and they can take advantage of it... If you guys catch my drift.... :)

Thats a good deal for someone to scoop up. Pretty low hours on the main for that price, good luck with the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Will be a great boat for someone wanting a fishy Machine. The previous owner was also as fishy as they come. The super smooth west coast proven ride that searays are known for, with 4 stroke power, lots of extra aluminum fab work. Im going to miss fishing out of her. Killer Deal for someone.

This Will be a great boat for someone wanting a fishy Machine. The previous owner was also as fishy as they come. The super smooth west coast proven ride that searays are known for, with 4 stroke power, lots of extra aluminum fab work. Im going to miss fishing out of her. Killer Deal for someone.

Roger that, Bami won't be the same without her previous owner. Very fishy boat that I fished alongside for many years and can vouch for its fish catching prowess.

I bought addicted's last boat, super good guy to deal with and no BS. He looks after his stuff and has his rig serviced regularly.

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will go quick.

I appreciate the support boys... I use my boats regularly and keep them running for sure... I just hope that after I sell the ray I can keep the catch numbers about the same in the new tinny.... time will tell I guess...

Bump... Tell your friends gang! I'm starting to see how brutal a time year it is to sell things... She's a steal for the right person!

Back