For Sale: Trophy 2359 - $39,900

Adler

Selling for a family member, price just dropped.
2003 Trophy 2359 with Alaskan Bulkhead
2015 main engine replaced, 5.7L sea core
Mercury 9.9 kicker with power tilt
Rear steering for kicker, set up for remote steering as well
Trim Tabs
Full Cabin enclosure with locking door - lots of interior space to seat 4 at a table, plus pilot, plus cuddy. Stay warm and dry in the cooler months or when underway.
V-Birth sleeps 2
Head with holding tank
Fridge
Sink with fresh water
Stove
Windlass Anchor
2 x Garmin 4208, one on fishing deck, one on the dash
Garmin 18" radar with chart plotter overlay
Stereo
VHF Radio with MMSI
Live Well
Raw water wash down
2 large in deck fish lockers
swim grid ladder
LED lighting throughout
2 batteries with charger, main is new 2020
Inverter
Shore power hookup
New zincs in June
Great boat for pleasure cruising and fishing in comfort.
Comes with trailer. Two HP Scotty Downriggers and Brutus puller are negotiatable.
It has been a great boat in the family, but they have moved on to other things. Currently in the water in a marina near Victoria, ready for a test ride (when the wind allows!)

Posted on UsedVic and Facebook. More pics at the link below:
https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Trophy-2359-Alaskan-Bulkhead_36118151

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 197
The table drops to bed, also the cuddy is quite large as on one side it goes under part of the dinette, so v birth plus a coffin if that makes sense. I have a 2007 same boat. This seems like a great deal if the hours are lowish

Just saw the Facebook photos, great deal the seacore is a nice motor and it has the b3 drive, someone should grab this one

As Dmurph said, the table is supposed to drop. The centre bar is supposed to twist out, but as we have not used for that purpose, hadn't even tried over last few years. I tried recently, couldn't get it to twist, not sure why.

No winter cover canvas.

Hours....this boat wasn't built with a counter. Has to plug in at a mechanic to get those numbers apparently. It had 220 hours when purchased in 2017, has only been used in summer months last few years. I can't imagine it has more than 500 hours, best guess.

well if someone would buck up $29,900 for my 2459 I would boat.jpg boat.jpg be tempted to throw in another 10k

Sold. What is it they say....the best days with your boat are the day you buy itait the day you sell it!? Lol.

Congratulations What’s next?

The family member for whom we sold this boat has upgraded to a 26' Seasport, so we'll enjoy that one for the time being on the Sunshine Coast. Will look again in the future to get our own again back down on southern island, but not this year.

Selling for a family member, price just dropped.
2003 Trophy 2359 with Alaskan Bulkhead
2015 main engine replaced, 5.7L sea core
Mercury 9.9 kicker with power tilt
Rear steering for kicker, set up for remote steering as well
Trim Tabs
Full Cabin enclosure with locking door - lots of interior space to seat 4 at a table, plus pilot, plus cuddy. Stay warm and dry in the cooler months or when underway.
V-Birth sleeps 2
Head with holding tank
Fridge
Sink with fresh water
Stove
Windlass Anchor
2 x Garmin 4208, one on fishing deck, one on the dash
Garmin 18" radar with chart plotter overlay
Stereo
VHF Radio with MMSI
Live Well
Raw water wash down
2 large in deck fish lockers
swim grid ladder
LED lighting throughout
2 batteries with charger, main is new 2020
Inverter
Shore power hookup
New zincs in June
Great boat for pleasure cruising and fishing in comfort.
Comes with trailer. Two HP Scotty Downriggers and Brutus puller are negotiatable.
It has been a great boat in the family, but they have moved on to other things. Currently in the water in a marina near Victoria, ready for a test ride (when the wind allows!)

Posted on UsedVic and Facebook. More pics at the link below:
https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Trophy-2359-Alaskan-Bulkhead_36118151
Is this still available?)
Call 604 414 9842
Please.

Is this still available?)
Call 604 414 9842
Please.

Grumpa the posts a few before yours note this boat as SOLD on August 13, 2020.

You need to read the thread to get the context and the timeline otherwise you're going to be just shooting questions at boats that have sold a long time ago over and over again.

I wonder how much that 2359 would be in today's market,

Maybe! We sold it that August 2020 for close to what we had listed it. The following spring, it was listed for sale again for $55k, with only one notable upgrade (a diesel heater). May have had a few other things done, trailer repairs and bottom paint come to mind. Sold quickly then. Now...well we will see what happens with the spring boat sales...

Even if you factor in the inflation, $60k doesn’t sound like too much. The used boat market in BC has been fairly tight lately so I’m expecting 2022 to be the continuation of the crazy prices that we saw last year.

Back