Selling my rig and all my stuff! 16.5 Double eagle, Islanders, Electric Scotties etc,

Heading a different direction so someone is going to get completely outfitted with great gear for a sweet dea. Anyone that knows me knows how well i take care of my stuff.

Early 80's 16.5 Double Eagle,
Totally mint. Have to see to believe. Garage kept most of its life. Always fresh water rinsed.
60hp 2 stroke, Mid 80's. Runs like a top. Had it compression tested and tuned up this summer and is mint. Lots of life left in this engine.
Does 33 mph WOT and like to cruise around the mid 20's
2010 Merc Big foot longshaft 4 stroke kicker. Electric Start, Tiller Handle. Less then a few hundred hours on this engine. Bought new last year.
Have the quick connect to connect the kicker to the main for easy steering.
Seperate Gas tanks
Lowarance Elite 5 Gps Charplotter.
Garmin Fish Finder.
Standard Horizon Handheld VHF.
Just dropped $700 into the trailer a few months ago. New tires and rims, bearing buddies, etc.

Gear
2 Scottie electrics Brand new last winter. 60 inch Extendable Boom
2 Gold Islander MR2's, on Fenwick 10.6 HMX, Spooled with 30lb maxima. All in great shape,
Shimano Gt 4000 on 10.6 COnvergence( rig has about 10 hours on it, used it as a spare.)
Probably 20-35 Misc Flashers all less then 3 years old.
50 or so spoons, and god knows how many hootchies but lots.

Will gladly sea trial for any serious buyers. Dont really want split up anything. But if i sell the boat and not the gear ill consider splitting it up but for now its going as a package priced to sell.

$8500 firm

534441_10151784312165162_594349541_n.jpg

292147_10151784313910162_3746156_n.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
whuts up lorne? pm if needed? GLWS... will tell a starting bud of mine... thats a barkley sound special:]

Thank you everyone for the MANY concerned pm's. lol

I am not dying and/or moving.

Just havea few things on the go, and this rig and my gear doesnt fit at the moment. I am looking to pick up a tinner again for duck hunting, and potentially a small trailer for camping with the wife and baby. Seasonal Priorities as someone had said in a pm lol. Ill re-figure out fishing come next summer. In the mean time, ill fish the rivers or jump in with others :)

Lastly i have had a about a dozen pms regarding my gear. I cannot sell it without the boat or Prior to selling the boat. The reason being if i dont sell the boat and sell off all my gear, that would suck.

Lorne

Last edited by a moderator:
Back